Windows 10: AdBlock Messages

Discus and support AdBlock Messages in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; At one time I had Ad Blocker on my computer but have since deleted it and any other similar Ad Blockers in my browsers. However, websites still think... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by W G W, Oct 12, 2020.

1. W G W Win User

AdBlock Messages

At one time I had Ad Blocker on my computer but have since deleted it and any other similar Ad Blockers in my browsers. However, websites still think I have an ad blocker installed and present me with the message to to disable my ad blocker. I have Firefox, Chrome and Edge browsers installed on my computer. None show an ad blocker is installed on them. I've looked everywhere for a file or directory that may not have gotten deleted when uninstalling an ad blocker but I still get the "Disable Your Ad Blocker" message at various websites in all three browsers. I suspect there must be a piece of an ad blocker in the registry that these websites see that makes them think I am using an ad blocker. How do I find and delete what ever websites are seeing on my computer to think I am using an ad blocker?

:)

W G W, Oct 12, 2020
  2. makisxxx Win User

Edge+AdBlocker

Hello guys
    any good adblocker for Edge? I'm frustrated with those ads I added some adblock list in my Host but seems is not working.
    any suggestions?

makisxxx, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Adblock on browsers

Hi Vipin,

An add-in might be causing Please disable your Adblocker error message to appear. For us to verify the root cause of this issue, we would like to ask the following:

• What browsers do you have on your PC?
    • What websites are you trying to access?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Janeane Cru, Oct 12, 2020
  4. AdBlock Messages

Adblock Plus.

Hi Ruth,

We understand that you want to uninstall your AdBlock Plus. Here's how:

• Open your Control Panel. You can search for it using your
      Cortana
    • Choose the Large icons option from the View by drop down list found on the upper-right part of the Control Panel window.
    • Locate then select Programs and Features.
    • Find and click the AdBlock Plus, then select Uninstall/Change
      that will appear beside the Organize drop down button.

Or you may also refer
    here
    for the steps and other information in uninstalling a program or an app.

Let us know what happens next.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

AdBlock Messages

1. AdBlock Messages - Similar Threads - AdBlock Messages

2. how do I delete Tota;Adblock from popping up on my computer? I have tried cancelling this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I delete Tota;Adblock from popping up on my computer? I have tried cancelling this...: I have looked up how to uninstall TotalAdblock. I am a 75 year old female and am not computer savvy. I can't find the 3 dots to do anything with your app. Will you please help me get rid of this bill and to eliminate the TotalAdblock ad that keeps popping up?Thank you for...
  3. how do I delete Tota;Adblock from popping up on my computer? I have tried cancelling this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I delete Tota;Adblock from popping up on my computer? I have tried cancelling this...: I have looked up how to uninstall TotalAdblock. I am a 75 year old female and am not computer savvy. I can't find the 3 dots to do anything with your app. Will you please help me get rid of this bill and to eliminate the TotalAdblock ad that keeps popping up?Thank you for...
  4. Soon, Google has even more leverage against adblockers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Soon, Google has even more leverage against adblockers: Next year, I'm going to start using Firefox, does Firefox has built in Microsoft Defender web protection?https://www.ghacks.net/2023/12/03/soon-google-has-even-more-leverage-against-adblockers/...
  5. Soon, Google has even more leverage against adblockers

Soon, Google has even more leverage against adblockers: Next year, I'm going to start using Firefox, does Firefox has built in Microsoft Defender web protection?https://www.ghacks.net/2023/12/03/soon-google-has-even-more-leverage-against-adblockers/...
  6. how do i get refund from total adblock they took money out of my account without my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get refund from total adblock they took money out of my account without my...: how do i get a refund totaladblock took money from my account unauthorized https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-refund-from-total-adblock-they-took/c0c368d5-4809-4732-aa2c-850557fadb19
  7. how do i get refund from total adblock they took money out of my account without my...

how do i get refund from total adblock they took money out of my account without my...: how do i get a refund totaladblock took money from my account unauthorized https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-refund-from-total-adblock-they-took/c0c368d5-4809-4732-aa2c-850557fadb19
  8. New Windows 11 PC - sites say I am using adblocker- I didn't install one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Windows 11 PC - sites say I am using adblocker- I didn't install one?: As noted above, I just built an all new pc with Windows 11. Sites that I have never had issues with before are suddenly stopping me and saying that I am using an ad-blocker, and ask me to go to the ad blocker and clear their sites. Here is an example:It Looks like you are...
  9. New Windows 11 PC - sites say I am using adblocker- I didn't install one?

New Windows 11 PC - sites say I am using adblocker- I didn't install one?: As noted above, I just built an all new pc with Windows 11. Sites that I have never had issues with before are suddenly stopping me and saying that I am using an ad-blocker, and ask me to go to the ad blocker and clear their sites. Here is an example:It Looks like you are...
  10. Getting message about adblocker from a site even when uninstalled

Getting message about adblocker from a site even when uninstalled: May or may not be a Windows issue but I don't see how its a browser issue either. I use adblock in Edge, Chrome and Internet Explorer. On one website I have it disabled but the webpage I am sent to on this site says I need to disable adblocker. I get the same message on...