Windows 10: Adblock Plus Not Working On Certain Sites With Chrome?

Discus and support Adblock Plus Not Working On Certain Sites With Chrome? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I use chrome. I notice that recently the google chrome web browser, there is no longer the adblock plus logo next to address bar on right? On my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by paulyjustin, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Adblock Plus Not Working On Certain Sites With Chrome?

I use chrome. I notice that recently the google chrome web browser, there is no longer the adblock plus logo next to address bar on right? On my chromebook, i still see it.

Well on my main laptop, the only way i see the adblock lus logo is if i click on the 3 dots, then i see ABP letters but i cannot click on it. But on my other tabs where its ebay it shows the ABP in gray and not turned on and i cannot even click on it. And i see tons of ads on ebay. How do i turn ABP on? Because when i click the 3 dots then go to more tools and click extensions, it shows adblock plus is turned on. But that is not true on this ebay page and several other pages as i see tons of ads.

Is there a way to get adblock plus like to the right of the chrome address bar again like on my chromebook now? So there was chrome browser update recently? But why do i have ads turned on ebay site?

:)

paulyjustin, Sep 30, 2019

2. Adblock Plus

Hello

A pleasure to help you.

If you are using Google Chrome, click on the button with three horizontal stripes and select Settings. Go to Extensions and look for Adblock Plus in the list of extensions. Click on the icon in the form of a trash can to uninstall it or click on the Enabled
    box to temporarily disable it.

Remove Adblock Plus from Internet Explorer

Right click on the Windows Start button and select Programs and Features. Look for the Adblock Plus icon in the list of installed programs, right click it and select Uninstall.

Let me know please to continue supporting you.

Greetings Dayamis.

dayamiperez, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Adblock Plus.

Hi Ruth,

We understand that you want to uninstall your AdBlock Plus. Here's how:

• Open your Control Panel. You can search for it using your
      Cortana
    • Choose the Large icons option from the View by drop down list found on the upper-right part of the Control Panel window.
    • Locate then select Programs and Features.
    • Find and click the AdBlock Plus, then select Uninstall/Change
      that will appear beside the Organize drop down button.

Or you may also refer
    here
    for the steps and other information in uninstalling a program or an app.

Let us know what happens next.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Sep 30, 2019
  4. makisxxx Win User

Adblock Plus Not Working On Certain Sites With Chrome?

Edge+AdBlocker

Hello guys
    any good adblocker for Edge? I'm frustrated with those ads I added some adblock list in my Host but seems is not working.
    any suggestions?

makisxxx, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

Adblock Plus Not Working On Certain Sites With Chrome?

1. Adblock Plus Not Working On Certain Sites With Chrome? - Similar Threads - Adblock Plus Working

2. adblock plus extension stopped working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    adblock plus extension stopped working: helloi know this is not really a MS question but all of a sudden my chrome adblock plus extension isn't working. I uninstalledd and reinstalled it. I have no other extensions enabled. I get a window that opens on each and every website when i click on the adblocker icon in...
  3. adblock plus extension stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adblock plus extension stopped working: helloi know this is not really a MS question but all of a sudden my chrome adblock plus extension isn't working. I uninstalledd and reinstalled it. I have no other extensions enabled. I get a window that opens on each and every website when i click on the adblocker icon in...
  4. adblock plus extension stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Accessing certain sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accessing certain sites: I am having problems with certain websites. After logging in; the site will not load my account information. This has been happening for about 2 weeks now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accessing-certain-sites/e9ba91fd-d911-41ec-b1b3-e2a50e44d145
  6. can I install adblock plus on microsoft edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can I install adblock plus on microsoft edge: can I INSTALL ADBLOCK PLUS ON MICROSOFT EDGE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/can-i-install-adblock-plus-on-microsoft-edge/4813a859-a1ad-4fb5-b64a-fed9cbcb4850
  7. Adblock .

Adblock .: I request that you remove AdBlock from my email. I called a few weeks ago, and was transferred from person to person. No one spoke to me after I told them the subject of my call. So, please remove AdBlock. You put it there without my permission or knowledge. I cannot put my...
  8. Unable to load certain sites

Unable to load certain sites: Help, I am using a Surface Pro and running windows 10. Using my home private wifi network, I can't access certain websites like YouTube, messenger, Netflix, and Reddit. Do these websites have something in common? I don't think my network is the problem because I can access...
  9. Web Site & Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Web Site & Chrome: This is an image of a draft web site page (index.html) online via Chrome. Problem is the table is central not to the left and it wont go to where it actually is. I tried it in Edge, its was perfect, I tried it in IE, it was perfect, so why is Chrome showing it off to the...
  10. Chrome not pulling up certain sites

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome not pulling up certain sites: For the past several builds my chrome has issues pulling up random sites. Sometimes the sites will pull up fine and then other times my browser will say err_connection_timed_out . I usually have to hit refresh 5-6 times before the site will actually load up. I know the sites...