Windows 10: Adblocker pausing

Discus and support Adblocker pausing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I pause an adblocker in Firefox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adblocker-pausing/aaccfea3-c3ea-4c88-a313-e4e85d3476d8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MikeOswald, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Adblocker pausing

How do I pause an adblocker in Firefox?

:)

MikeOswald, Nov 12, 2019
  2. makisxxx Win User

Edge+AdBlocker

Hello guys
    any good adblocker for Edge? I'm frustrated with those ads I added some adblock list in my Host but seems is not working.
    any suggestions?

makisxxx, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Adblock Plus.

Hi Ruth,

We understand that you want to uninstall your AdBlock Plus. Here's how:

• Open your Control Panel. You can search for it using your
      Cortana
    • Choose the Large icons option from the View by drop down list found on the upper-right part of the Control Panel window.
    • Locate then select Programs and Features.
    • Find and click the AdBlock Plus, then select Uninstall/Change
      that will appear beside the Organize drop down button.

Or you may also refer
    here
    for the steps and other information in uninstalling a program or an app.

Let us know what happens next.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Adblocker pausing

Adblock on browsers

Hi Vipin,

An add-in might be causing Please disable your Adblocker error message to appear. For us to verify the root cause of this issue, we would like to ask the following:

• What browsers do you have on your PC?
    • What websites are you trying to access?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Janeane Cru, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

Adblocker pausing

1. Adblocker pausing - Similar Threads - Adblocker pausing

2. Apps saying i have adblocker, but i do not. What do i do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Apps saying i have adblocker, but i do not. What do i do?: Daily Mail site will not run. It shows message that I have an adblocker. BUT I do not have an adblocker. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-saying-i-have-adblocker-but-i-do-not-what-do/1457dd7a-f00a-4385-81b1-9e902db8ee85"
  3. Adblock Plus Not Working On Certain Sites With Chrome?

Adblock Plus Not Working On Certain Sites With Chrome?: I use chrome. I notice that recently the google chrome web browser, there is no longer the adblock plus logo next to address bar on right? On my chromebook, i still see it. Well on my main laptop, the only way i see the adblock lus logo is if i click on the 3 dots, then i...
  4. HOW CAN I DISABLE ADBLOCK

HOW CAN I DISABLE ADBLOCK: HOW CAN I DISABLE ADBLOCK? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-disable-adblock/fdbfe625-195d-4539-b176-a579c20cda6e"
  5. AdBlocker blocking the Your Phone Companion app endpoints on android phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AdBlocker blocking the Your Phone Companion app endpoints on android phone: Hi, I have a rooted android phone with Energized Protection adblocker installed, which, apparently, is blocking the Your Phone Companion app endpoints and thus I can't access my messages/photos/notifications from my PC. Is there a list of URLs I can add to my whitelist in...
  6. Delete adblocker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Delete adblocker: Have tried all suggestions to delete adblocker without success. Mainly, it pops up on HGTV email. Use Firefox browser. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-adblocker/922aa02f-7a07-4f28-a4ab-f7101558f9e5
  7. Am I a Lemming for Using Adblock Plus Instead of uBlock Origin?

in Browsers and Email
    Am I a Lemming for Using Adblock Plus Instead of uBlock Origin?: I have read too many times to count that I am an idiot for continuing to use "Adblock Plus Instead of uBlock Origin" that I am beginning to believe it : ) I am assuming that the two do not play nice with one another. Adblock Plus seems to work good enough and I never have to...
  8. AdBlock is closing EVERY app that i open.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AdBlock is closing EVERY app that i open.: Yesterday, I downloaded AdBlocker because I was getting to many ads. Since then, every app developed by Microsoft closes. e.g. Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Store etc....
  9. Edge+AdBlocker

in Browsers and Email
    Edge+AdBlocker: Hello guys any good adblocker for Edge? I'm frustrated with those ads I added some adblock list in my Host but seems is not working. any suggestions? 38460
  10. Windows update issue +Microsoft Edge adblocker greyed out

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows update issue +Microsoft Edge adblocker greyed out: Hi I have been trying to install a plugin for Microsoft edge but looks like you have to download it through the store. when I find it on the windows store the free download button is greyed out in both???? I can download other stuff from there and the button is not greyed...