Windows 10: "Add a Bluetooth device" lists dozens of "Unknown device"

Discus and support "Add a Bluetooth device" lists dozens of "Unknown device" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; About the problemIssueWhen trying to connect my computer to my Sony WH-1000XM3 Headset through Bluetooth, I cannot find the correct device. Instead I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anna Madsen Knowit, Dec 5, 2022.

1. "Add a Bluetooth device" lists dozens of "Unknown device"

About the problemIssueWhen trying to connect my computer to my Sony WH-1000XM3 Headset through Bluetooth, I cannot find the correct device. Instead I see a list of dozens and dozens of "Unknown device" that continues to update.GoalMy main goal is to get rid of all the presumably fake devices.My secondary goal is to be able to connect to my headset.What I have tried- Restarting the computer- Run the Bluetooth troubleshooter- Update the Bluetooth driver- Scan for Hardware Changes- Disable/enable Bluetooth deviceWhy this is importantThis question is more or less identical to a question from 201

:)

Anna Madsen Knowit, Dec 5, 2022

2. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Dec 5, 2022
  3. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

"Add a Bluetooth device" lists dozens of "Unknown device" [​IMG]

putermaker, Dec 5, 2022
  4. 7IM
    7im Win User

"Add a Bluetooth device" lists dozens of "Unknown device"

GPU-Z device list enumeration, device order?

Specifically, how are the the GPUs listed in the drop down sorted, or determined? Vendor and PCI ID? OS hardware device list? Other?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already. Searching for "GPU LIST ORDER" and like terms were not helpful.

Thanks.

Thema:

"Add a Bluetooth device" lists dozens of "Unknown device"

1. "Add a Bluetooth device" lists dozens of "Unknown device" - Similar Threads - Add Bluetooth device

2. "Add a Bluetooth device" lists dozens of "Unknown device"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Add a Bluetooth device" lists dozens of "Unknown device": About the problemIssueWhen trying to connect my computer to my Sony WH-1000XM3 Headset through Bluetooth, I cannot find the correct device. Instead I see a list of dozens and dozens of "Unknown device" that continues to update.GoalMy main goal is to get rid of all the...
  3. Bluetooth earphones listed as "unknown device" not as an audio device while trying to pair...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earphones listed as "unknown device" not as an audio device while trying to pair...: Hello,OS - WIN 11 PROVersion - 10.0.22621 Build 22621Hi, i am trying to pair my bluetooth earbuds with my pc but they show as unknown device and pairing is unsuccessful every time. Mu knowledge is fairly limited when it comes to pc issues so am sorry that i can't give any...
  4. Bluetooth earphones listed as "unknown device" not as an audio device while trying to pair...

Bluetooth earphones listed as "unknown device" not as an audio device while trying to pair...: Hello,OS - WIN 11 PROVersion - 10.0.22621 Build 22621Hi, i am trying to pair my bluetooth earbuds with my pc but they show as unknown device and pairing is unsuccessful every time. Mu knowledge is fairly limited when it comes to pc issues so am sorry that i can't give any...
  5. Bluetooth headphones listed in "Unknown" category in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones listed in "Unknown" category in device manager: I am attempting to set up a pair of Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones to my Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Version 21H2, OS Build 19044.1466 machine.I can connect the headphones just fine and they end up showing up as "paired" once done. However, according to Sony's user manual, a voice...
  6. Bluetooth headphones listed in "Unknown" category in device manager

Bluetooth headphones listed in "Unknown" category in device manager: I am attempting to set up a pair of Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones to my Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Version 21H2, OS Build 19044.1466 machine.I can connect the headphones just fine and they end up showing up as "paired" once done. However, according to Sony's user manual, a voice...
  7. Bluetooth headphones listed in "Unknown" category in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Can't add device in Device and Printers or Add bluetooth devices

Can't add device in Device and Printers or Add bluetooth devices: I'm trying to connect some Bluetooth earbuds I have with an adapter I just bought. I know for a fact the adapter works it just doesnt work on my computer. Any time I try clicking on either add device in Device and Printers tab or Add bluetooth device the box opens up for a...
  9. Recently unpaired bluetooth devices appear in the 'Add a device' list even if they are...

Recently unpaired bluetooth devices appear in the 'Add a device' list even if they are...: I suppose this is a pretty niche problem. I have two of the same device, but I can't use them while they are charging, so I use one while the other charges. Whenever I have charged one of the devices, I must unpair and re-pair it in order for it to work properly this is a...
  10. Unknown device in network listing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown device in network listing: I noticed a device that I did not recognize in my file explorer Desktop/Network The device named TB-EGARNER (my computer is Simone) Is this familiar to anyone and should I be concerned? [IMG]...