Windows 10: add a calendar to desktop

Discus and support add a calendar to desktop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; add a calendar to desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-calendar-to-desktop/b96a980c-d043-4515-9c88-0319329f18f9 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DAVID CLEMANS, Feb 2, 2020.

1. add a calendar to desktop

add a calendar to desktop

:)

DAVID CLEMANS, Feb 2, 2020
  2. MBTG_1946 Win User

calendar on desktop?

I want to display the calendar on my desktop like in Windows 7, but I can't find the gadgets icon. How do I get to gadgets -- step by step?

MBTG_1946, Feb 2, 2020
  3. windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. add a calendar to desktop :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

1. add a calendar to desktop - Similar Threads - add calendar desktop

2. calendar widget for desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    calendar widget for desktop: As the title says, is there any way I can show my day's or week's schedule from either google calendar or outlook calendar on my windows 10 desktop? submitted by /u/saifprints [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kregkz/calendar_widget_for_desktop/
  3. Can't add new calendar to calendars app??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't add new calendar to calendars app??: So I'm trying to add my school schedule to my Windows 10 calendar through URL. I open the calendar app and click "Add calendars" and then it just shows the loading screen with "Powered by Bing" on the bottom. I can wait for hours and nothing happens. submitted by /u/rmychvr...
  4. Family Calendar on desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Calendar on desktop: Hi! I have a family and family calendar set up. The Family Calendar is available when using outlook live online. It comes up under "Groups > Your Family". However, it has disappeared from the Calendar App and Outlook app in Windows 10 on the desktop. I tried to add a new...
  5. Add Calendar to Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add Calendar to Start Menu: Using Office 2019 on Windows 10, how do I add a calendar to the start menu that when pinned to start displays only the number for today's date? i.e. 17 Moved from: Office Unknown/other Windows 10 Office 2019 ***Modified title from: Start Menu Calendar***...
  6. google calendar on desktop

google calendar on desktop: How do I get google calendar on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-calendar-on-desktop/033ea8f6-e3c7-49ba-86b6-9975be15a7e8
  7. Put Calendar on Desktop

Put Calendar on Desktop: Is there a way to put a calendar on my desktop? The instructions I followed did not really do the trick. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/put-calendar-on-desktop/bed9b3ca-1460-427d-a805-4335ec7860c3
  8. cant add calendars in microsoft calendar

cant add calendars in microsoft calendar: When pressing add calendars i just get a window saying powered by bing and a loading wheel. nothing is happening. shown below[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-calendars-in-microsoft-calendar/32d28b8c-6028-42ca-8997-3f02145f9737
  9. Cannot add account to calendar

Cannot add account to calendar: I am trying to add a Google account to sync my calendar but Windows 10 Calendar program gets stuck on "Creating account" once I enter my Google account information and accept the intrusive permissions. [ATTACH]...
  10. Transparent Calendar on Desktop

Transparent Calendar on Desktop: I have a transparent 4 month calendar displaying on my desktop (which displays random current dates). It does NOT display appointments or events.. It is ONLY a calendar. I don't think it is associated with office 2014, but I don't know. I had webshots installed but have...