Windows 10: Add a Custom Logo to Windows TP System Page

Discus and support Add a Custom Logo to Windows TP System Page in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Here's a fun tweak just for kicks! Add a custom system logo to Windows Technical Preview System Page, (you can also use this method to change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edwin, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Edwin New Member

Add a Custom Logo to Windows TP System Page

Here's a fun tweak just for kicks!

Add a custom system logo to Windows Technical Preview System Page, (you can also use this method to change the logo in other versions of Windows too.)

You'll need to be signed on as Administrator and here's some tools/resources you'll need:

Add 'Take Ownership' to right click context menu:
    Take Ownership - Add to Context Menu in Windows 8

Image convertor, (png to bmp):
    PNG to 32bit BMP - Home

Resource Hacker:
    Resource Hacker

Click on the following link for instructions:
    (Always create a Restore Point before performing any tweaks!)

Windows System Logo - 000's library

:)

Edwin, Oct 31, 2014
  2. Jarvin13 Win User

How to add custom logo at login

Thanks, I'm already working on that but it's not actually what I'm after.

Jarvin13, Oct 31, 2014
  3. How to add custom logo at login

Hi Jarvin,

Adding a logo or picture on your account login helps you in easily identifying in which login are you using especially if you are on an office environment.

You can click on this article:
    Change your account picture
    to see the steps on how you can change you account logo or picture.

Let us know if this helps.

Kristine Som, Oct 31, 2014
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Oct 31, 2014
  5. Edwin New Member
    I think we got it covered now! *Wink Great addition Shawn! Thanks! *Smile

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Add a Custom Logo to Windows TP System Page - Similar Threads - Add Custom Logo

2. Window Custom Themes / logo change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window Custom Themes / logo change: I changed "Custom Themes" in the "Org Setting" of M365, and after the change I found that the logo of my window was not changed.How does window change this logo? Where is regestry/regedit path to change the logo?Look at the screenshot, the new logo is pink, but the logo on...
  3. Window Custom Themes / logo change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window Custom Themes / logo change: I changed "Custom Themes" in the "Org Setting" of M365, and after the change I found that the logo of my window was not changed.How does window change this logo? Where is regestry/regedit path to change the logo?Look at the screenshot, the new logo is pink, but the logo on...
  4. Window Custom Themes / logo change

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. System Logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Logo: Hi,I am trying to put my company logo into Windows 11 Pro x64 System section Not boot logo . My logo is 120x81 pixels and in the root of the C drive. I have gone into the registry and placed c:/oemlogo and c:/oemlogo.bmp but neither appears in the system page. I have done it...
  6. System Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Logo: Hi,I am trying to put my company logo into Windows 11 Pro x64 System section Not boot logo . My logo is 120x81 pixels and in the root of the C drive. I have gone into the registry and placed c:/oemlogo and c:/oemlogo.bmp but neither appears in the system page. I have done it...
  7. certain Win 10 systems unable to print custom page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    certain Win 10 systems unable to print custom page: I have 3 x Win 10 systems and 1 x Fuji Xerox DocuCenter VI C3371 network printer. When print custom page using for example "ABC.docx" from either of the 3 x Win 10 systems, nothing seem to print out or in printing queue. If we select print all page or print current page, it's...
  8. Add customized Icons in Windows 10

Add customized Icons in Windows 10: Hello members - Is there any member that can give me the instruction to download custom icons from the internet and then use them on the PC. I have seen many icons on the internet. What I need to do is to download them, only if I am allowed to, and then upload them as icons...
  9. Customize Home Page

Customize Home Page: The option to customize home page has disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customize-home-page/757e8171-846b-4e60-801f-9bd46ab0b743
  10. Where is my customized logo in Settings>System>About

Where is my customized logo in Settings>System>About: Since up dating my system to Windows Home build 14393, 1607, I noticed that I can not add my customized logo to Settings>System>About. This would be set through the OEMInformation registry setting. However, it does appear when I go to the System properties from right click...