Windows 10: Add a Day and Year Progress Bar to the Windows Taskbar

Discus and support Add a Day and Year Progress Bar to the Windows Taskbar in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; ProgressBar is a new program that displays the day and year progress on the Windows taskbar. It is a simple program, designed to improve productivity... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by GHacks, May 24, 2021.

1. GHacks
    GHacks New Member

Add a Day and Year Progress Bar to the Windows Taskbar

ProgressBar is a new program that displays the day and year progress on the Windows taskbar. It is a simple program, designed to improve productivity by providing the progress information when you glance on the two progress rings that it adds to the taskbar when you install it.

ProgressBar is available for Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system. The app is not free, but available for a one-time purchase of $5.

You need to sign out and on again after installation before you may add Progress Bar to the taskbar; this is done by right-clicking on the Windows 10 taskbar and selecting Toolbars > ProgressBar.

Add a Day and Year Progress Bar to the Windows Taskbar day-progress-bar-windows.png

The app displays the progress of the current day and year. Days start at 9 and end at 17 by default, but you can modify these parameters with a left-click on the icon.

The day and year circles fill up as time progresses. For the day, it begins with 0% at 9:00 and ends with 100% at 17:00. The year progress bar is self-explanatory, as it progresses for each passing day.

The app supports light and dark modes already on Windows 10 and switches between the two modes automatically when they are changed.

The progress bar may be useful to some users already, but future versions of the application will improve it significantly. Its developer plans to introduce new functionality, including the ability to add dates for custom goals so that you can keep track of them and more flexible day start and end times.

Closing Words

ProgressBar is an interesting app that may appeal to some users in its basic first version already, as it provides a direct view of the work time that has passed already on a day and the time that is left.

The ability to keep track of custom goals that you set could make this an interesting choice for developers, members of a project team, and anyone else who like s a direct view of how certain goals or projects progress.

I'd like to see an option to create custom deadlines, not just one, and track them all on the taskbar. It is often the case that you work on multiple projects at once, and keeping track of them all would be useful, e.g. deadlines for articles that you need to write or development steps that need to be completed at a certain time. The improvement would certainly be reflected in the application's rating.

Now You: What is your take on ProgressBar? What would you like to see supported by the app?

Thank you for being a Ghacks reader. The post Add a Day and Year Progress Bar to the Windows Taskbar appeared first on gHacks Technology News.

read more...

GHacks, May 24, 2021

2. Progress Bar

How to display progress bar on taskbar icon in windows 10

Alireza.Sh, May 24, 2021
  3. Cursus Win User
    Start Bar not working after update install in Windows 10

Hi, tried as you suggest. It starts and says Checking application registration... and the green progress bar just goes on and on (let it run for over two hours) and never gets to the next step. Any other suggestions?

Cursus, May 24, 2021
  4. Add a Day and Year Progress Bar to the Windows Taskbar

Progress Bar

Sorry, the question is unclear. For which you need the progress bar on the taskbar?

Sumit Dhiman2, May 24, 2021
Thema:

Add a Day and Year Progress Bar to the Windows Taskbar

1. Add a Day and Year Progress Bar to the Windows Taskbar - Similar Threads - Add Progress Bar

2. Distribution Progress Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Distribution Progress Bar: When I distribute / delete a page individually, to groups, to all the progress bar doesn't show up any more. To check if it has been distributed / deleted, I have to go into each individual student and look for the page. It was working, but it has recently disappeared. I can...
  3. Distribution Progress Bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Distribution Progress Bar: When I distribute / delete a page individually, to groups, to all the progress bar doesn't show up any more. To check if it has been distributed / deleted, I have to go into each individual student and look for the page. It was working, but it has recently disappeared. I can...
  4. No progress bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No progress bar: Hello everyone,I’m currently resetting my computer and I chose the delete all optionthe pc turns off and goes into a black screen then my monitor goes into power saving mode and when I try to turn it on to check what the reset percentage is at it just turns off and says power...
  5. No progress bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No progress bar: Hello everyone,I’m currently resetting my computer and I chose the delete all optionthe pc turns off and goes into a black screen then my monitor goes into power saving mode and when I try to turn it on to check what the reset percentage is at it just turns off and says power...
  6. No progress bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Copy bar progress

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy bar progress: Good Morning!I wonder if someone could please help me. When copying/backing up large folders, sometimes the process takes an hour or more due to the number of files being copied. However, sometimes the progress indicator gets to 99% before closing/finishing and other times it...
  8. Copy bar progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy bar progress: Good Morning!I wonder if someone could please help me. When copying/backing up large folders, sometimes the process takes an hour or more due to the number of files being copied. However, sometimes the progress indicator gets to 99% before closing/finishing and other times it...
  9. Copy bar progress

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. How to add day of week in taskbar...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add day of week in taskbar...: Hello. I'm using Windows 10 Home, version 1809, and I got the update a week ago. The day of the week and date used to show in the taskbar right under the time, but no longer. It's gone. I really don't want to drag the taskbar up to widen it. I've tried to add "ddd" to the...