Windows 10: ADD A DEVICE TO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT Microsoft Edge FOR iOS and Android & BLUESTACKS

Discus and support ADD A DEVICE TO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT Microsoft Edge FOR iOS and Android & BLUESTACKS in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Greetings, On the MS website it states you can add another device to your MS account. However, it doesn't have a place on the said website to add... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BARRY G.VARGUS Sr., Jan 5, 2019.

1. ADD A DEVICE TO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT Microsoft Edge FOR iOS and Android & BLUESTACKS

Greetings, On the MS website it states you can add another device to your MS account. However, it doesn't have a place on the said website to add anything besides a Microsoft device. I.e. Windows phone, etc... I also just read on another Microsoft website page that you can add an iPhone or Android phone through that particular link or app. I probably have to use that "add phone app" because I'm adding my RCA Galileo Pro 11.5 Tablet with Android 6.0 as my Second device. Why can't I add that 2nd device that's Not a Microsoft product? On that 1st website page, they only list approximately 5 Windows devices. To add my Tablet, I shouldn't have to use that add a phone app. It's a tablet for crying out loud. What should or can I do? I mean Why do they only have those few Windows devices listed? I can use either Bluestacks or the new Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android to get to the Google Play Store for all my apps in my Google account I've been using for years now. Does anybody out there have any ideas at all how to add my Android 6.0 Tablet as my 2nd device?

Respectfully,

Barry

*** Moved from [Microsoft Band 2 / Getting Started]

:)

BARRY G.VARGUS Sr., Jan 5, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android

Source: Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android - Windows Blog

Brink, Jan 5, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android (Updated)

Source: Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android - Windows Blog

Brink, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

ADD A DEVICE TO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT Microsoft Edge FOR iOS and Android & BLUESTACKS

Announcing Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android, Microsoft Launcher

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

ADD A DEVICE TO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT Microsoft Edge FOR iOS and Android & BLUESTACKS

1. ADD A DEVICE TO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT Microsoft Edge FOR iOS and Android & BLUESTACKS - Similar Threads - ADD DEVICE MICROSOFT

2. Add non-Microsoft device to my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add non-Microsoft device to my Microsoft account.: I bought a new non-Microsoft laptop. I am trying to add this laptop to the list of my devices. I cannot find a way to perform this function....
  3. Add non-Microsoft device to my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add non-Microsoft device to my Microsoft account.: I bought a new non-Microsoft laptop. I am trying to add this laptop to the list of my devices. I cannot find a way to perform this function....
  4. Add device to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add device to Microsoft account: I want to add my device laptop with windows 10 to my Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-device-to-microsoft-account/045524a8-ae8c-4f2a-ad70-bd56c6194b60
  5. Unable to add my microsoft account to edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to add my microsoft account to edge: Hello, Edge doesn't let me add a profile to the browser. When I try to login through my microsoft account it tells me something went wrong with a code 0x801901f4. I also can't send a feedback from same pop-up because I am on win10 Enterprise LTSE with app store disabled. I...
  6. Microsoft Edge conditional access and single sign-on for iOS & Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge conditional access and single sign-on for iOS & Android: Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) is excited to deliver conditional access protection for Microsoft Edge on iOS and Android. This integration expands your management capabilities as you deploy Microsoft Edge for the best browsing experience across all endpoints...
  7. Delete Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup?

in Browsers and Email
    Delete Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup?: My computer upgraded from 1709 to 1803 this past weekend. When I boot up I get the normal Edge start screen but also a Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android. How can I stop Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup? [img] 112068
  8. Announcing Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android, Microsoft Launcher

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android, Microsoft Launcher: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] You’re standing in line at a coffee shop. Your right thumb is stre-t-ch-ing to drag out words on your phone’s keyboard while you squint to read the text on the web form you’re filling out. It’s amazing what’s possible...
  9. Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android (Updated)

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android (Updated): 3/26/18, 9AM PT: iPad and Android tablet owners – we’ve got some great news for you! Microsoft Edge is now available as a free download in the Apple Store and Google Play Store. Now, you too, can experience familiar features like your Favorites (including Roaming Favorites),...
  10. Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android: In October, we introduced Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android in preview, in response to your request to make Microsoft Edge work well with your phones. A special THANK YOU goes out to each of you—hundreds of thousands of you—who downloaded, test-drove, and sent feedback on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Adding ipad to microsoft account devices

2. add ios device to my devices on windows

3. unable to add device on the microsoft account website

4. windows phone add to devices on account,
  5. how to add another account to microsoft edge,
  6. how to add ipad device to microsoft account,
  7. \how to add a android tablet device to my microsoft account,
  8. how to add another account to edge ios,
  9. microsoft account devices android phones and tablets,
  10. add android device to edge,
  11. adding device to edge,