Windows 10: "Add a feature" in Settings - Before and Now (Insider Fast)

Discus and support "Add a feature" in Settings - Before and Now (Insider Fast) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jenmsft [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jenmsft, Oct 29, 2019.

1. "Add a feature" in Settings - Before and Now (Insider Fast)

/u/jenmsft, Oct 29, 2019

2. insider hub app

Hi Shreesh,

I suggest you to Perform the below steps and install the Insider Hub.

• Go to Settings, then System and then
      Apps & Features
    • Click on Manage Optional Features.
    • Click on Add a Feature.
    • Navigate the list, locate Insider Hub, and click
      install.
    Do let us know the update. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

"Add a feature" in Settings - Before and Now (Insider Fast)

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

"Add a feature" in Settings - Before and Now (Insider Fast)

1. "Add a feature" in Settings - Before and Now (Insider Fast) - Similar Threads - Add feature Settings

2. Why add this feature??

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why add this feature??: Why was bitlocker even added as a feature? It's virtually useless, all it actually does is lock the owner out of their pc after spending hundreds of pounds on expensive hardware just to not be able to bloody use them. My Samsung 860q Evo has been encrypted and there isn't...
  3. Windows 10 Insider Fast ring

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Insider Fast ring: i was using my laptop fine last night, and then this morning when i turned it on, it won't boot tried advanced startup, uninstall feature, and last installed updates - nothing tried booting safe mode - nothing please help...
  4. Cannot leave Fast insider ring

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot leave Fast insider ring: Following the instructions in this blog post, I went to change my Windows 10 PC to the Release Preview ring, so I can update to the May 2020 update release build and then leave the Insider program for the time being. However, every time I try to change the setting, Windows...
  5. Insider preview fast ring

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Insider preview fast ring: I am currently stuck on 19592.1001 and even though on the fast ring not getting any updates. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insider-preview-fast-ring/a7ef9816-8c49-46eb-946b-10d60151a0c6
  6. Sticky Notes v3.7 now available to Windows 10 Insiders in Fast ring

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes v3.7 now available to Windows 10 Insiders in Fast ring: Heads up Windows Insiders – Sticky Notes v3.7 is rolling out to those of you in the Fast ring! Sticky Notes v3.7 includes the following changes: Ink Analysis is back! There was a bad bug preventing you from getting ink insights and handwriting analysis, but we squashed it....
  7. Windows 10 Build 17746 now available with fixes for Fast Ring Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 17746 now available with fixes for Fast Ring Insiders: Microsoft today has released another new build this week for Fast Ring Insiders. The latest build with version 17746 is now available for download which comes from the Redstone 5 branch. Microsoft is currently finalizing the development of Redstone 5 and is working on fixing...
  8. Windows 10 Build 17730 now available for Fast Ring Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 17730 now available for Fast Ring Insiders: Earlier in the week Microsoft released a new Windows 10 build 17728 for Fast Ring Insiders. The build came with the introduction of the company’s Your Phone app to the Insiders. The app allows you to interact with your phone from your PC, sending and receiving SMS messages,...
  9. New Windows 10 Build 17672 now available for Fast Ring Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Build 17672 now available for Fast Ring Insiders: Microsoft today released a new Windows 10 Insider Build 17672 for Fast Ring Insiders. The latest build comes with some new features from the Redstone 5 development branch. This is the build which is being released by Microsoft after the previous build which was a major one...
  10. Fast Boot has the devil inside

in Windows 10 Support
    Fast Boot has the devil inside: Using an usb external drive (spinning HD) i have found a issue with vanishing files: PC_A and PC_B windows 10 with fast boot active plug the usb on PC_A and copy some files, turn off PC_A unplug usb from PC_A, plug in the usb HD on PC_B turn on PC_B: no new files...