Windows 10: Add a Mobile

Discus and support Add a Mobile in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The latest Windows 10 Security updates now say that I can Add my phone so that I can start to write an email etc and then continue on my PC, but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stormin'..., Aug 27, 2018.

1. Add a Mobile

The latest Windows 10 Security updates now say that I can Add my phone so that I can start to write an email etc and then continue on my PC, but when I try to Add my phone all I get is "Something went wrong". Any ideas.?

:)

Stormin'..., Aug 27, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Wile E Win User
    Mobile Browser Access to TPU

iPhone works here.

I also suggested a mobile version of the site a while back, btw. It's in the Suggestions forum.

Wile E, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Nath Bea Win User

Add a Mobile

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Add a Mobile

1. Add a Mobile - Similar Threads - Add Mobile

2. Can't add work profile in Microsoft Intune Company Portal in Mobile phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add work profile in Microsoft Intune Company Portal in Mobile phone: Can't add work profile in Microsoft Intune Company Portal in Mobile phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-work-profile-in-microsoft-intune-company/84bf0c2b-7c7e-4ad6-9b2b-d619d306ec4e
  3. Can't add work profile in Microsoft Intune Company Portal in Mobile phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't add work profile in Microsoft Intune Company Portal in Mobile phone: Can't add work profile in Microsoft Intune Company Portal in Mobile phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-work-profile-in-microsoft-intune-company/84bf0c2b-7c7e-4ad6-9b2b-d619d306ec4e
  4. Add all open tabs to favourites on mobile edge. why don’t my iOs devices sync up with my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add all open tabs to favourites on mobile edge. why don’t my iOs devices sync up with my...: is there any way to add all open tabs to favourites on the mobile version of edge. Also why don’t my iOs devices sync up with my edge on my pc?...
  5. Add all open tabs to favourites on mobile edge. why don’t my iOs devices sync up with my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add all open tabs to favourites on mobile edge. why don’t my iOs devices sync up with my...: is there any way to add all open tabs to favourites on the mobile version of edge. Also why don’t my iOs devices sync up with my edge on my pc?...
  6. Add all open tabs to favourites on mobile edge. why don’t my iOs devices sync up with my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Google Images search results add Knowledge Graph quick facts on mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Google Images search results add Knowledge Graph quick facts on mobile: In recent years, we’ve made Google Images more useful by helping you explore beyond the image itself. For example, there are captions on thumbnail images in search results, Lens lets you search within images you find, and you can explore similar ideas with the...
  8. Cannot add payment method (mobile device) to Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot add payment method (mobile device) to Microsoft Store: When I try to add payment through a mobile device as a payment method in Microsoft Store, the app tells me to try again. I have tried numerous times, I have checked whether my mobile operator supports this, I have checked whether my mobile number is accurate—to no avail. I am...
  9. How do I add my new phone mobile number into Windows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I add my new phone mobile number into Windows: How do I add my new phone mobile number into Windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-my-new-phone-mobile-number-into/37c121eb-f5c1-4e7e-9d90-fe736acf155a"
  10. Add Windows 10 Mobile device to screen time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Add Windows 10 Mobile device to screen time: I have two kids. Both have an Asus T100TA with Windows 10 and a Nokia Lumia 930 with Windows 10 Mobile. I have added their accounts to our family and I have provided them some screen time. However, the screen time they have on the Windows 10 Mobile device is not added to...