Windows 10: Add A New Device Not Working

Discus and support Add A New Device Not Working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Whenever i press Add A Device on settings i press it and nothing happends its like im just clicking a button that does nothing but i am able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CARL KARL, Feb 25, 2024.

1. CARL KARL Win User

Add A New Device Not Working

Hi Whenever i press Add A Device on settings i press it and nothing happends its like im just clicking a button that does nothing but i am able to connect to old dvices but i somehow connot connect to new ones

:)

CARL KARL, Feb 25, 2024

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 25, 2024
  3. Surface Pro 4 - Bluetooth not working (I cannot connect new devices/paired devices not working)

Hi community.

I have a Surface Pro 4 with Bluetooth not working (I cannot connect new devices/paired devices not working).

I try all the troubleshooting suggested by the community:

• Reinstall drivers
    • disable and re-enable Bluetooth in start
    • wipe my device twice
    After a full wipe it worked for some time but it haven't working for the last 2 months

is there any firmware update or something else I can try to make this working.

Javier Lopez Santacruz Serraller, Feb 25, 2024
  4. Add A New Device Not Working

Unable to add Device (New Speakers)

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Is the sound device recognized by other applications?
    • Are you able to set the audio device as output for audio players?

I suggest you to run the Sound troubleshooter by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Type “troubleshooting” in search box and type Enter.
    • Click on View All on top left corner.
    • Click on Playing sound from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, suggest you to check if the device is listed in playback devices.

• Type sound in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if the device is listed under Playback tab.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

Add A New Device Not Working

1. Add A New Device Not Working - Similar Threads - Add Device Working

2. Add A New Device Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add A New Device Not Working: Hi Whenever i press Add A Device on settings i press it and nothing happends its like im just clicking a button that does nothing but i am able to connect to old dvices but i somehow connot connect to new ones...
  3. 'Add Bluetooth Device' and 'Add Printer' No Longer Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'Add Bluetooth Device' and 'Add Printer' No Longer Working: Hi,I am facing an issue where my Bluetooth seems to work fine but I can no longer add any new Bluetooth devices. Similarly, I can no longer add any new printers.First the Bluetooth, the problem occurs when I click the "add Bluetooth or other device" button, the small window...
  4. 'Add Bluetooth Device' and 'Add Printer' No Longer Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Add Bluetooth Device' and 'Add Printer' No Longer Working: Hi,I am facing an issue where my Bluetooth seems to work fine but I can no longer add any new Bluetooth devices. Similarly, I can no longer add any new printers.First the Bluetooth, the problem occurs when I click the "add Bluetooth or other device" button, the small window...
  5. 'Add Bluetooth Device' and 'Add Printer' No Longer Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Windows 11 - Add a new bluetooth device not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Add a new bluetooth device not working.: When pressing the add new device the window freezes and its not responding. What can I do? Connecting to old paired devices is fine and working but I can't seem to connect to a new device. can anyone help me?...
  7. Windows 11 - Add a new bluetooth device not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Add a new bluetooth device not working.: When pressing the add new device the window freezes and its not responding. What can I do? Connecting to old paired devices is fine and working but I can't seem to connect to a new device. can anyone help me?...
  8. "Add Bluetooth or other" devices not working

"Add Bluetooth or other" devices not working: I recently bought a Bluetooth dongle that didn't work, I had a suspicion that it didn't support Windows 10, so I got another one, that didnt work either. I almost gave up then I decided to get a Network Card, which I know supported Windows 10 and had Bluetooth, but none of...
  9. Bluetooth add device not working

Bluetooth add device not working: I am using Bluetooth keyboard, mouse and speakers. I want to add a keypad for occasional use, but when I click on, add device, nthing happens. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-add-device-not-working/c60696f6-aefb-41d8-a637-2ba4f61722f1
  10. Add a device or add printer not working windows 10

Add a device or add printer not working windows 10: Whenever I go to the device and printers and try to add a device the wizard flashes on and then immediately closed. I tried from the command line and got the same results. I have tried all the fixes like stopping the print spooler and such. Does anyone have this same issue?...