Windows 10: Add a permanently delete option to Desktop Outlook right click menu

Discus and support Add a permanently delete option to Desktop Outlook right click menu in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I often need to remove a lot of larger emails or other mail items in Desktop Outlook 2016 that I neither need nor want taking up storage. Windows has... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by questorfla, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Add a permanently delete option to Desktop Outlook right click menu

I often need to remove a lot of larger emails or other mail items in Desktop Outlook 2016 that I neither need nor want taking up storage. Windows has the "Permanently Delete" option available for almost every context menu and Shawn has a great Tutorial here for adding that option to them.
    But I have not been able to find a way to implement the same option in Desktop Outlook.

I can hold down the shift key while deleting but it would be much easier if there was the same familiar Rex "X" in

Add a permanently delete option to Desktop Outlook right click menu [​IMG]
    in the dropdown options. Does anyone know how to add this function to Outlook?

Also, is there a way to further customize that dropdown list so it shows the function I use a lot while removing those I have never used. The normal list is already pretty long.

:)

questorfla, Aug 1, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Aug 1, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Aug 1, 2019
  4. Add a permanently delete option to Desktop Outlook right click menu

Deletion, how to make Windows 10 and Outlook 2016 ask 1 time before anything is allowed to be deleted?

On the desktop, right click the Recycle Bin, click Properties.

Check the box 'Display delete confirmation dialog'

If its already checked, uncheck it, then check it again.

Click Apply then OK.

In Outlook 2016:

Step 1: Click the File > Options.

Step 2: In Outlook Options dialog box, click the Advanced in the left bar, go to the Other section, and check the option of Prompt for confirmation before permanently deleting items.

Step 3: Click the OK button to close this dialog box.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 1, 2019
Thema:

Add a permanently delete option to Desktop Outlook right click menu

1. Add a permanently delete option to Desktop Outlook right click menu - Similar Threads - Add permanently delete

2. right click menu glitch on the desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    right click menu glitch on the desktop: so when i right click on the desktop and the menu pops up it has a scroll bar for some reason and when i try to scroll it glitches and the desktop refreshes....
  3. right click menu glitch on the desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    right click menu glitch on the desktop: so when i right click on the desktop and the menu pops up it has a scroll bar for some reason and when i try to scroll it glitches and the desktop refreshes....
  4. Add "New Folder" option to the Send To right-click menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Add "New Folder" option to the Send To right-click menu?: Could you just copy the "Compressed (zipped) Folder" option and edit it to create a non-compressed folder? submitted by /u/NuclearDuck13 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kyv9kg/add_new_folder_option_to_the_send_to_rightclick/
  5. Is it possible to add new option to the right click menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to add new option to the right click menu?: For example let's say that I have a file full of ids, and when I go to a site (which videos are indexed using ids) and want to download a video, instead of copying the id and searching it in my file I can just add something like "check for duplicate" which does that for me....
  6. Add Search to Right-Click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add Search to Right-Click Context Menu: I am requesting help modifying an eight-forums tutorial registry hack. The tutorial has not been updated for Win10 but works nonetheless. The Tutorial involves adding Search to the context menu of folders, drives, desktop background, This PC, as well as cabinet and...
  7. Add Google Search Option to the Right-Click context Menu

Add Google Search Option to the Right-Click context Menu: hi i want add Google Search Right-Click context Menu I tried to apply the explanation here Add Google Search Option to the Right-Click context Menu Win. Explorer , to no avail I want to search file name via Google [img] @dalchina - - - Updated - - - [img] [img]...
  8. How to add the 'Automatically Hide Taskbar' option to the right-click menu?

How to add the 'Automatically Hide Taskbar' option to the right-click menu?: Hi there, I am wandering whether it is possible to have the 'Automatically Hide Taskbar' option on the Taskbar itself or at least, how it used to be, in the drop-down menu that appears when you right-click on the taskbar. Some of the programs I constantly use require me...
  9. "Paste" is not an option on right click menu

in Windows 10 Support
    "Paste" is not an option on right click menu: I just noticed this: When I go to COPY files and PASTE them into folders on another PC on the home network, the PASTE option does not show in the menu when you right click the destination folder. Is this 'normal' behavior? I can Paste the files using the paste button in the...
  10. Add feature to right click context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Add feature to right click context menu: I wonder if this has been done or available with some kind of tweak. You right click a file, but missing from the options is a prompt to Browse To a Folder to move or copy that file to. It would be easier than opening a second window and dragging files. 122619