Windows 10: Add a shortcut to an Excel Macro

Discus and support Add a shortcut to an Excel Macro in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; W10 and Excel. I have several macros in my personal.xls all activated from a customized ribbon or Quick Access. I would like to add a KB shortcut to 2... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by JJG10, Dec 14, 2018.

1. JJG10 Win User

Add a shortcut to an Excel Macro

W10 and Excel.

I have several macros in my personal.xls all activated from a customized ribbon or Quick Access. I would like to add a KB shortcut to 2 of them. I know I should have done that when I created them but I did not realize then how helpful it would have been My bad
    How can I add shorcuts to macros on the ribbon or QA bar?

Thank you.

:)

JJG10, Dec 14, 2018

2. Ez Macros or any other Macro program

Hi Brian,

The issue is quite unclear and too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges/issues in Macro. To have a better understanding of your concern, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Are you referring on using macros on Excel? If yes, what is the version of your Office?
    • What exact application are you using when using macros? Where did you download it?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error message?

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Excel Mobile macros

Is there a version of excel mobile that supports macros?

Stephen Atkinson, Dec 14, 2018
  4. limjz Win User

Excel macro on mobile

Is there a way to create macro on excel mobile? I'm using lumia 950, with build in excel.

limjz, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Add a shortcut to an Excel Macro - Similar Threads - Add shortcut Excel

2. Defender - excel macro exception

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender - excel macro exception: Hello,how can be possible to create in Windows Defender an exception for directory with all sub directories, where can be stored xlsx files which can contain macro and will be macros predefined enabled for rest directories must be macro predefined disabled and can be manualy...
  3. Excel Macro File Saving Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel Macro File Saving Problem: Hello Friends, Here I am new so, please help me. I received a message/error "There isn't enough memory to complete this action" when I save my MACRO File. I try all things from YOUTUBE but not helpful....
  4. Excel Macro File Saving Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel Macro File Saving Problem: Hello Friends, Here I am new so, please help me. I received a message/error "There isn't enough memory to complete this action" when I save my MACRO File. I try all things from YOUTUBE but not helpful....
  5. Excel Macro File Saving Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Creating a macro with Office 365 - Excel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creating a macro with Office 365 - Excel: I created a macro about 2012 for a charity using Excel 2010. It still runs but I now need to create a similar macro for a second charity. As I am not a coder I used the easy process of recording my actions in 2012. I upgraded my PC last year with Office 365 Premium. The...
  7. Excel macro, if Excel gets the focus.?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel macro, if Excel gets the focus.?: So I want the macro to start immediately when I switch to Excel from another application with <alt>+<tab>. Excel-Makro, wenn Excel den Focus bekommt.?
  8. Shortcut to Excel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcut to Excel: Hi, in Windows 10, am unable to create desktop shortcuts to Excel, Word, etc. without first clicking the Office Icon. (I subscribe to Office 365 Personal.) Prior to a reinstallation of Windows, I was able to. Can anyone advise how to create those direct links? Thank....
  9. Macros Crashing Upon Create in Word and Excel

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Macros Crashing Upon Create in Word and Excel: Every time I hit Create when trying to create a macro in Excel or Word, the application crashing. It just closes. Sometimes it'll reopen and sometime it won't. I've tried every setting possible in order to fix but nothing works. I tried customer support about 50 times...
  10. Excel 2016 cannot record macro or add ActiveX control in v.1809

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel 2016 cannot record macro or add ActiveX control in v.1809: This thing, with version 1809, is getting better and better every day. *Banghead I just found out that I can neither record macros in Excel 2016 x64 nor I can add ActiveX controls. That's what I'm getting, when trying either one of them: [img] As it turns out, I'm not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add shortcut to macro in windows