Windows 10: add a windows 11 device to the store

Discus and support add a windows 11 device to the store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I add a new computer running Windows 11 as a device to the Windows Store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by frankkelly6, Feb 28, 2024.

1. add a windows 11 device to the store

How do I add a new computer running Windows 11 as a device to the Windows Store

:)

frankkelly6, Feb 28, 2024

2. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 28, 2024
  3. btarunr Win User
    Futuremark Announces 3DMark for Windows 8 Devices

Futuremark, the world leader in performance benchmarking software, today announced development of a new version of 3DMark, the company's flagship benchmark for gamers. 3DMark for Windows 8 (working title) is designed for gaming performance measurement and comparison across all Windows 8 devices from tablets and notebooks to high-end desktop gaming systems. The announcement was accompanied by an atmospheric concept image for the new benchmark showing an elemental rock warrior brandishing two blazing swords.

Jukka Mäkinen, CEO of Futuremark said, "With Windows 8 gamers will be able to enjoy their games on a wide range of devices from lightweight tablets to heavy-duty desktop rigs. Faced with so much choice it will be hard to work out which devices offer the best value for money. Fortunately 3DMark for Windows 8 will be our most wide-reaching 3DMark ever, able to accurately measure and compare gaming performance across all devices and graphical feature sets available with Windows 8."

add a windows 11 device to the store 76a_thm.jpg

3DMark for Windows 8 (working title)
    • Measures and compares gaming performance on all Windows 8 devices
    • Stunning real-time scenes stress test all levels of hardware
    • Supports both x86 and ARM-based architectures
    • Can be used in both Metro UI and 'classic' Windows environments
    • Created in co-operation with the world’s leading technology companies
    • Currently in development, expected to be released in 2012

btarunr, Feb 28, 2024
  4. add a windows 11 device to the store

Windows Store sign in issue

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

add a windows 11 device to the store

1. add a windows 11 device to the store - Similar Threads - add device store

2. add a windows 11 device to the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add a windows 11 device to the store: How do I add a new computer running Windows 11 as a device to the Windows Store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-windows-11-device-to-the-store/530cf93e-8194-43e9-bf31-89212bfeb87a
  3. Windows 11 - UNABLE TO ADD DEVICE Setting > Bluetooth & Devices >Printers & Scanner > ADD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - UNABLE TO ADD DEVICE Setting > Bluetooth & Devices >Printers & Scanner > ADD...: When I hit Add Device Setting > Bluetooth & Devices >Printers & Scanner > ADD DEVICE the option gets greyed out and it keeps spinning. Also unable to delete old printers tried deleting from devices, from device manager and registryMy printer was working a month ago as I was...
  4. Windows 11 - UNABLE TO ADD DEVICE Setting > Bluetooth & Devices >Printers & Scanner > ADD...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - UNABLE TO ADD DEVICE Setting > Bluetooth & Devices >Printers & Scanner > ADD...: When I hit Add Device Setting > Bluetooth & Devices >Printers & Scanner > ADD DEVICE the option gets greyed out and it keeps spinning. Also unable to delete old printers tried deleting from devices, from device manager and registryMy printer was working a month ago as I was...
  5. Windows 11 - Add a new bluetooth device not working.

Windows 11 - Add a new bluetooth device not working.: When pressing the add new device the window freezes and its not responding. What can I do? Connecting to old paired devices is fine and working but I can't seem to connect to a new device. can anyone help me?...
  6. How to add an SD card into a windows 11 device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add an SD card into a windows 11 device?: Hello, I was wondering how to put in an SD card into a windows 11 device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-an-sd-card-into-a-windows-11-device/a541d46f-c682-4d03-b6b9-d7bfd43ddc62
  7. Add a device for bluetooth Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a device for bluetooth Windows 11: Hi, my name is Eddis, you see, When I try to connect to a device via Bluetooth, it doesn't work, the connecting window crashes and when I close it, the settings page crashes and unable to close. I close it by the taskbarTHIS PROBLEM STARTED WHEN I UPGRADED TO MY WINDOWS 11.Am...
  8. Add a device for bluetooth Windows 11

Add a device for bluetooth Windows 11: Hi, my name is Eddis, you see, When I try to connect to a device via Bluetooth, it doesn't work, the connecting window crashes and when I close it, the settings page crashes and unable to close. I close it by the taskbarTHIS PROBLEM STARTED WHEN I UPGRADED TO MY WINDOWS 11.Am...
  9. Microsoft Store Device add issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Device add issues: Hi I've bought game pass for pc although when I click Install on my devices button it asks me to add a device even though I have my device added already and this occurs only on few games of course I am aware that there is separate list of games for xbox and for pc, so for...
  10. How do I add devices to MS store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I add devices to MS store: I am trying to download a game from MS store. When it says "You own this game", I click install on my devices. Nothing appears on that page. I've tried many different things to get my laptop to register that I'm on there....