Windows 10: Add account. Something went wrong we could not find your settings error code 0x80070490

Discus and support Add account. Something went wrong we could not find your settings error code 0x80070490 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Add account. Something went wrong we could not find your settings error code 0x80070490... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jeffbuttery, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Add account. Something went wrong we could not find your settings error code 0x80070490

Add account. Something went wrong we could not find your settings error code 0x80070490

:)

jeffbuttery, Apr 17, 2021
  2. Mark Isi Win User

error code 0x80070490

Hi Krishna,

This error code 0x80070490 is mainly related to Windows update. To verify some information, kindly provide answer to the following questions:

• When did you first encounter this software issue?
    • Are you still on the process of updating when this error code appears?
    • What is your Windows operating system's current build version?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far, besides Windows update troubleshooter?
    Please advise so we could further assess on this issue. we'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Apr 17, 2021
  3. error code 0x80070490

error code on updates 0x80070490

DougAmmann, Apr 17, 2021
  4. Add account. Something went wrong we could not find your settings error code 0x80070490

windows 10 account sync error 0x80070490

I have a problem on the listed devices!

Lumia 950 (no windows insider) 10586.164 windows 10

Lumia 1020 windows 8.1 last update

Lumia 925 windows 8.1 last update

Lumia 820 windows 8.1 last update

I've done all and the problems still exists;

-synchronized outlook (settings, email+ac... ) error 0x80070490

-soft reset error 0x80070490

-remove the battery (not on lumia 1020 and 925) error 0x80070490

-I did a hard reset, and afther all good (apps, mails...), contacts sync error 0x80070490

So, last hope is WDRT (windows device recovery tool), ok! I tried that, with all my devices, and start from beginning... region, user mail, password... on all my lumias!!! Synchrnized all... apps, mails.. but contacts still have same error code 0x80070490.

So, this is all about you MS!!!

NenadČupković, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

Add account. Something went wrong we could not find your settings error code 0x80070490

1. Add account. Something went wrong we could not find your settings error code 0x80070490 - Similar Threads - Add account Something

2. Something went wrong with your microsoft account - Log in error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something went wrong with your microsoft account - Log in error: Hiii, help me please. I cannot log onto my new computer for the life of me, every since it turned itself off. Its running Microsoft 10, but every time I try to log in with my email at the lockscreen, it will load and then display an error message. It says to check my account...
  3. Something went wrong with your microsoft account - Log in error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong with your microsoft account - Log in error: Hiii, help me please. I cannot log onto my new computer for the life of me, every since it turned itself off. Its running Microsoft 10, but every time I try to log in with my email at the lockscreen, it will load and then display an error message. It says to check my account...
  4. Something went wrong with your microsoft account - Log in error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Something went wrong We couldn't find your settings. Error code: 0x80070490

Something went wrong We couldn't find your settings. Error code: 0x80070490: I have seen the thread for this error dated back in 2018 but I have a new laptop and am getting the same problem. Windows 10 Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.906 I am trying to add my Gmail account to Mail but this error keeps appearing. I have tried all sorts but nothing is...
  6. we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong.: I recently purchased minecraft for windows ten and whenever i try to sign into my account in order to play minecraft realms with my friends all I receive is an error message stating "we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong."...
  7. "Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files" error.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files" error.: Hello, I am trying to use the default photos app to edit videos, but the editor has stopped working. I can no longer import new files longer than a minute or so and am greeted by the error in the title every time. I cannot add videos I had previously added either. I have...
  8. "Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files."

"Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files.": In Windows Photos Video Projects, I suddenly am encountering an issue where I cannot use the "+ Add" button to insert a video. If I click it, then select a video, it simply flashes the message "Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files."...
  9. Can't add account into Mail App - Something went wrong with error code 0x80000b

Can't add account into Mail App - Something went wrong with error code 0x80000b: Hi, I have an issue with adding my gmail account to Mail App. It said that 'something went wrong .. we are sorry, but we aren't able to do that Error code 0x80000b' This is strange since I tried to add my other gmail account and it works; however, only this email that it...
  10. Oops - something went wrong - we can't sign into your account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Oops - something went wrong - we can't sign into your account: So, I rebooted my freshly installed Windows 10 x64 14393.447 and got a blue screen "Oops - something went wrong" clicked on "Next" - got the Set up a PIN window skip this step - got a login screen - entered my outlook.com user-id and password got a screen "Get your...