Windows 10: Add album information to library for vinyl records

Discus and support Add album information to library for vinyl records in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; We own 300 vinyl albums. Can their information be added to Windows 10 WMA. I do not have the ability to copy/rip the albums. The alternative is an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by westa510, Dec 4, 2019.

1. westa510 Win User

Add album information to library for vinyl records

We own 300 vinyl albums. Can their information be added to Windows 10 WMA. I do not have the ability to copy/rip the albums.

The alternative is an Excel spreadsheet. Dropdown lists would be helpful, but I have not figured that out either.

Thank you

Andy

:)

westa510, Dec 4, 2019

2. Saving music files recorded from vinyl

I have recorded vinyl discs using AUDACITY and Exported the files as MP3 to WINDOWS. I have split albums into separate Tracks.The result is each Track saves as a separate file.If I want to play the whole Album do I aiso need to Export as one whole File
    ?

jonathancowell, Dec 4, 2019
  3. natr0n Win User
    Vinyl record sales jump 52% in 2014

Modern vinyl recording is not recorded live to vinyl, so it is a false representation.

natr0n, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Lopez0101 Win User

Vinyl record sales jump 52% in 2014

Sounds like you need to take better care of your CDs...

I have some FLACs recorded from vinyl that sound very nice, but I also have FLACs that seem to be from a different source than the .mp3's of the same album and those FLACs sound just as good, just without the background noise of vinyl.

Lopez0101, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Add album information to library for vinyl records - Similar Threads - Add album information

2. Unable to add folder to Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add folder to Library: Hello everyone,Windows 11 home, version 23H2 build 22631.3155Took a photo using my HP laptop camera app, but it will not save the image, error code 0xA00F424F. When the laptop was purchased this worked. Note: all of the "My" folders have been mapped to new locations with "My...
  3. Unable to add folder to Library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to add folder to Library: Hello everyone,Windows 11 home, version 23H2 build 22631.3155Took a photo using my HP laptop camera app, but it will not save the image, error code 0xA00F424F. When the laptop was purchased this worked. Note: all of the "My" folders have been mapped to new locations with "My...
  4. How to add libraries in This PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add libraries in This PC: Hello, greetings.This is might be a slly question but im not finding any solution to thishow do i add libraries Videos, Music, Pictures etc. to this homepage?I recently clean re-intalled MS Windows 11 because of some problem, I want THIS PC page to look like the legacy...
  5. How to add libraries in This PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add libraries in This PC: Hello, greetings.This is might be a slly question but im not finding any solution to thishow do i add libraries Videos, Music, Pictures etc. to this homepage?I recently clean re-intalled MS Windows 11 because of some problem, I want THIS PC page to look like the legacy...
  6. recording album to computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    recording album to computer: I am trying to play from a album from a record player, and I get no sound coming out of my speakers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recording-album-to-computer/1bd9657f-52d8-4c19-8bb0-c4f61b421eaa
  7. vinyl cutter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    vinyl cutter: hi I have a vinyl cutter that I cannot get to work when I plug it in the popup says device not recognised. I had exactly the same on my old computer, except it used to work and now does not. I have tried reinstalling the software but it has made no difference. do I need a...
  8. Media Player - Find Album Information

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Media Player - Find Album Information: When I try to Update Album Information from online servers the default server is: musicmatch-ssl.xboxlive.com This server seems unable to find any music, even music that was previously found! Previous versions of Media Player on my previous laptop searched for album...
  9. ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK NOT RECOGNIZED BY EZ VINYL SOFTWARE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ION SUPERIA RECORD DECK NOT RECOGNIZED BY EZ VINYL SOFTWARE: I have an Ion superia 7 in 1 record deck which I bought for recording my old L Ps,I downloaded the EZ vynal software on my laptop but when I go to install it I get a dialogue box saying cannot connect to audio device. I have tried everything including different usb...
  10. Saving music files recorded from vinyl

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving music files recorded from vinyl: I have recorded vinyl discs using AUDACITY and Exported the files as MP3 to WINDOWS. I have split albums into separate Tracks.The result is each Track saves as a separate file.If I want to play the whole Album do I aiso need to Export as one whole File ?...