Windows 10: Add an app to run automatically at startup in Windows 10

Discus and support Add an app to run automatically at startup in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, With the following instruction, I add an app to run automatically, after restart I didn't see this. Is it run automatically now? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dani_F1, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Dani_F1 Win User

Add an app to run automatically at startup in Windows 10

Hello,

With the following instruction, I add an app to run automatically, after restart I didn't see this.

Is it run automatically now?

Add an app to run automatically at startup in Windows 10 3370e467-e990-41ad-86be-2ad5d1c99f2e?upload=true.jpg

:)

Dani_F1, Mar 10, 2021

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Mar 10, 2021
  3. How to run Edge automatically at startup

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you would like to run Microsoft Edge automatically after the boot. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• PressWindows key + R from Desktop.
    • Type shell:startup and press
      ok.
    • The Startup folder for the logged in user account will now appear.
    • Drag and drop the programs that you wish to run automatically at boot add their shortcuts to the Startup.
    • Restart the computer.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 10, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

How to run Microsoft Edge automatically at startup

Hi Jimmill,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you would like to run Microsoft Edge automatically after the boot. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• PressWindows key + R from Desktop.
    • Type shell:startup and press
      ok.
    • The Startup folder for the logged in user account will now appear.
    • Drag and drop the programs that you wish to run automatically at boot add their shortcuts to the Startup.
    • Restart the computer.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Add an app to run automatically at startup in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Add app run

2. Windows 10 automatically running 2 antimalware apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 automatically running 2 antimalware apps: Hi, I am Abdulqadir Aliyev, an Azerbaijani Windows User. Today, a very weird thing happened which I have never seen. I am using Windows 10 21H2 build 19044.1706, downloaded from Microsoft Official Website.One good morning, or, today, a process SecurityHealthSystray.exe didn't...
  3. Windows 10 automatically running 2 antimalware apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 automatically running 2 antimalware apps: Hi, I am Abdulqadir Aliyev, an Azerbaijani Windows User. Today, a very weird thing happened which I have never seen. I am using Windows 10 21H2 build 19044.1706, downloaded from Microsoft Official Website.One good morning, or, today, a process SecurityHealthSystray.exe didn't...
  4. Windows 10 automatically running 2 antimalware apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Software run automatically at startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Software run automatically at startup: Hi, I need to load a program running automatically in admin mode, if I enable the option on the right button icon - compatibility this is not loaded when the system is restarted, while if the option is removed it works properly, I state that I have an admin account Any idea...
  6. Software run automatically at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Software run automatically at startup: Hi, I need to load a program running automatically in admin mode, if I enable the option on the right button icon - compatibility this is not loaded when the system is restarted, while if the option is removed it works properly, I state that I have an admin account Any idea...
  7. Slow Startup and running of apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow Startup and running of apps: FYI, my laptop is Asus, cpu is intel core i7-6500u. I recently installed the KB4540673 update yesterday. My laptop was working fine for around 1 day but today, apps started crashing and it takes forever to open one. So, I thought it is because of the update because it...
  8. Automatically position program/app windows on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatically position program/app windows on startup: I have a triple monitor setup and I want some programs to auto start and also position themselves on certain areas of the screen on certain displays. Any idea how I could do this? Do I need a program like display fusion? submitted by /u/smodtactical [link] [comments]...
  9. automatically apps running

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    automatically apps running: When i start connecting new keyboard , it typing automatically and the speakers volume is changing automatically.Search bar and groove music automatically pop up. After I remove groove music from PC Vlc player and calculator app pop up. When i uninstall Vlc player window...
  10. Run Microsoft Store Apps at Startup in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Run Microsoft Store Apps at Startup in Windows 10: How to: Run Microsoft Store Apps at Startup in Windows 10 How to Run Microsoft Store Apps at Startup in Windows 10 signs in to Windows. This tutorial will show you how to automatically run UWP or Microsoft Store apps at startup for your account in Windows 10....