Windows 10: Add and delete pages from PDF?

Discus and support Add and delete pages from PDF? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a PDF file with 12 pages. I need to replace 4 of them. Can I do this? Do I need to download/purchase special software? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by farmerjohn1324, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Add and delete pages from PDF?

I have a PDF file with 12 pages. I need to replace 4 of them. Can I do this? Do I need to download/purchase special software?

farmerjohn1324, Jun 10, 2019

2. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Deleting OneNote pages

To delete a page from OneNote you can follow the below steps.

• In the "all pages" view find the page you want to delete
    • press and hold on the page
    • And press the "delete" option shown
    OR

• Open the section having the page to be deleted.
    • press and hold on the page which needs to be deleted
    • And press the "delete" option shown
    Hope this helps.

J. Hari Krishna Reddy, Jun 10, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Add and delete pages from PDF?

Mac Pages file to PDF

• Make sure you can see file extensions - in Windows File Explorer, on the View Ribbon, check the box marked 'File Name Extensions'
    • Right click on the .pages file and choose 'Rename'
    • Delete the '.pages' extension and replace it with '.zip' extension
    • Extract the.zip file to be able to open and access the Pagesformat
      content within Microsoft Word, Office, or WordPad
    • You can then use Microsoft 'Print to PDF' if you wish to convert the file to a PDF

DaveM121, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Add and delete pages from PDF?

1. Add and delete pages from PDF? - Similar Threads - Add delete pages

2. I cannot download any pdf file from the WEB or print as pdf a web page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot download any pdf file from the WEB or print as pdf a web page: After the Windows 10 update, KB4023057, I cannot download any pdf file from the web or to use Microsoft Print to pdf to save a web page as a pdf. It displays working on it, but cannot save it. When I cancel the job it displays the attached message.Please suggest a mean to...
  3. Delete specified pages at PDF file.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Delete specified pages at PDF file.: Hi. I have Office 2019. My question is whether Word can delete pages from multi-page PDF files. Thanks. 180845
  4. Multiple page pdf

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Multiple page pdf: Just installed Microsoft Scan. How do I scan a multiple page document into one pdf vs one pdf for each page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-page-pdf/a993c940-1135-4554-8e98-164fc306dc99
  5. I saved a web page as pdf from chrome and now unable to rename or delete that pdf file. How...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I saved a web page as pdf from chrome and now unable to rename or delete that pdf file. How...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Badshah57 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvd829/i_saved_a_web_page_as_pdf_from_chrome_and_now/
  6. How to manage (add/delete) the New Header on Settings Page

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to manage (add/delete) the New Header on Settings Page: Recently, particularly since the start of the 20H2 roll-out, more and more users have been seeing the new Header area in the Settings page. Some have asked how to remove it, and some have asked how to add it to Settings. Here is a simple method that will completely remove...
  7. Can not delete PDF

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not delete PDF: I am not able to delete a PDF from my desktop. I copied an email Gmail into a PDF Nuance PDF viewer file and saved it to my desktop. Now I can not delete it. I've tried Shift, delete. I've tried changes to the Securities in Properties of the file and nothing. Tried moving...
  8. Cannot Delete PDF from Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Delete PDF from Desktop: I have tried the following: -Restarting my computer -Turning off the preview pane -Pressing shift+delete -Punching my screen -Snapping my fingers -Wiggling my nose -Putting tape on the screen to cover the file -Yelling at my computer -Closing my eyes -Calling my IT...
  9. Can't delete pages from my histroy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't delete pages from my histroy: I just had windows 10 installed now I can't delete anything from my history. I tried all the normal things that I did before this but nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-delete-pages-from-my-histroy/b49ad17b-1e09-4b53-8811-bb180be4c2c1
  10. scan multiple pages into a single PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scan multiple pages into a single PDF: I have installed a HP 2545 printer scanner but cannot scan multiple pages into one PDF document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/scan-multiple-pages-into-a-single-pdf/4f94c490-9a49-4104-9ed9-8d053b8f98b1