Windows 10: Add Android Tablet to Windows 10 Homegroup

Discus and support Add Android Tablet to Windows 10 Homegroup in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Android Tablet Cannot Print to Windows 10 WIFI printer: Android support informed me that the tablet settings are correct: and the tablet must be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ntracs, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Ntracs Win User

Add Android Tablet to Windows 10 Homegroup

Android Tablet Cannot Print to Windows 10 WIFI printer:

Android support informed me that the tablet settings are correct:

and the tablet must be defined to the Windows Network Group before I can print wifi

I would appreciate some advice on how to define the Android Tablet to the Windows Network Group

Im not sure what changes are required to define the Android Tablet to Windows 10

Do i have to make changes in on the router, in windows 10 or on the Android Tablet

Thanks

:)

Ntracs, Jan 26, 2020
  2. John Zab Win User

unable to connect my windows 10 with android tablet

Hi Rabindra,

To assist you better with your concern regarding connecting Windows 10 to a tablet, we just want to clarify some information:

• Do you want to install Windows 10 into an android tablet?
    • If not, which device are you trying to connect to your android tablet?
    We look forward to your response.

John Zab, Jan 26, 2020
  3. Best windows 8 tablet?

I've apple ipod touch 4g, google nexus 4, hp envy 17 3d, so using all 3 OS - iOS, android, windows 7.

I dont have any tablet yet..thinking to buy windows 8 tablet..

i like hp envy x2 much..tablet cum notebook..

but microsoft surface and many other good tablets in market and i dont have idea..

suggest me best windows 8/?RT tablets..

thx..

freebird_9924, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Add Android Tablet to Windows 10 Homegroup

Windows 10 HomeGroup Broken

Hello,

We suggest running the homegroup troubleshooter. It automatically diagnose and repair common problems with viewing computer or shared files in homegroup. Refer to the steps below:

• Press the Windows key, and type Troubleshooting, and press the
      Enter key.
    • At the Troubleshooting window, click View all
      at the left pane.
    • Select Homegroup from the list to start the troubleshooter.

Also, we recommend checking the steps that workarounds provided by Marilyn360
    on this thread.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Add Android Tablet to Windows 10 Homegroup

1. Add Android Tablet to Windows 10 Homegroup - Similar Threads - Add Android Tablet

2. Windows on android tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows on android tablet: Hi, I have this ASUS android tablet specifically Asus memoPad 7. It has UEFI. Is it possible to install windows on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-on-android-tablet/ab63a90f-8802-416d-abf0-b25c33726a88
  3. Windows on android tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows on android tablet: Hi, I have this ASUS android tablet specifically Asus memoPad 7. It has UEFI. Is it possible to install windows on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-on-android-tablet/ab63a90f-8802-416d-abf0-b25c33726a88
  4. Windows 11 on android tablets

Windows 11 on android tablets: I'am asking about any possibility to run win11 os in a samsung tab S8+ and gain access of all windows system functionalities?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-on-android-tablets/81c65fd7-b343-43c4-bb09-587f7435385e
  5. Windows 10 on Android tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 on Android tablet: I’d like to install Windows 10 on my Android tablet. Could you help me, is it possible? It is a Nextbook nx16a11264 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-android-tablet/5f9b5583-c14b-4bc4-9d4c-c951a9bdd058
  6. Using android tablet as drawing tablet for windows

Using android tablet as drawing tablet for windows: What apps can I use to use my android tablet as a writing tablet? Aside how do I know these apps/other apps are safe? particularly when they are not part of windows store or......
  7. Using android tablet as writing tablet for windows

Using android tablet as writing tablet for windows: What apps can I use to use my android tablet as a writing tablet? Aside how do I know these apps/other apps are safe? particularly when they are not part of windows store or......
  8. android tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    android tablet: why won`t my computer recognise my android tablet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/android-tablet/0f339539-3c47-4bf7-af2e-024a220625b7
  9. Android Tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Android Tablet: Can you use files created on Win 10 in an Acer 500 tablet? I want to use an external drive 49752
  10. Add HomeGroup to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add HomeGroup to Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add HomeGroup to Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information A Homegroup makes it easy to share pictures, music, documents, videos, and printers with other Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 computers on your local home network. You can also stream...