Windows 10: Add another hard drive with Windows 10 (home version 1809)

Discus and support Add another hard drive with Windows 10 (home version 1809) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can you run two hard drives simultaneously with Windows 10? I have another hard drive. I need more room for games and for convenience Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MichaelHermansen, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Add another hard drive with Windows 10 (home version 1809)

Can you run two hard drives simultaneously with Windows 10? I have another hard drive. I need more room for games and for convenience Windows 10 platform.

:)

MichaelHermansen, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 4, 2019
  3. little cat, Sep 4, 2019
  4. $immond$ Win User

Add another hard drive with Windows 10 (home version 1809)

Windowed Hard Drives

On the contrary, showing off "slow tech" by adding a window to a hard drive is a "dumb" idea. Do you really want to be showing off a whole "7200-10000 RPM of power" or would you rather show off a plain SSD drive? (If you really desire to "show off")

Adding any window to any drive is just stupid. I just suggested an easier option for you since manufactures don't put windows on the latest hard drives.

$immond$, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Add another hard drive with Windows 10 (home version 1809)

1. Add another hard drive with Windows 10 (home version 1809) - Similar Threads - Add another hard

2. Cannot Add Another User--Windows 10 Home

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot Add Another User--Windows 10 Home: Windows 10 Home, updated to latest update. I want to set up a separate administrator account and change my own account to a standard user account. I go through Settings/Accounts/Family & other users/add someone else to this PC/I don't have this person's login...
  3. Can i add a used laptop hard drive in another laptop with no hard drive. Will it still boot?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can i add a used laptop hard drive in another laptop with no hard drive. Will it still boot?: I have 2 laptops. One is for gaming and other is work. A few weeks ago my gaming laptop fell and the hard drive broke. So can i put my work laptops hard drive in my gaming laptops slot as my gaming laptop has only one hdd slot. Will it boot?...
  4. Add a hard drive with windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Add a hard drive with windows 10: Hi I have a ssd and hdd from an old build and I’m planning on getting a new computer soon. I want to use my old ssd and hdd in my new pc. Can I just connect them and start it up? Is there anything I need to know or need to do to add a drive?...
  5. Upgrading from Windows 10 LTSC 1809 to another version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading from Windows 10 LTSC 1809 to another version: I get that LTSB and LTSC's whole thing is that "stability" side of things. But since 1809 is incredibly buggy and royally sucks, I want to know if there is a way to move LTSC to a different version. Trying to deploy LTSC 2019 (1809) on my campus but the stupid default...
  6. Moving Windows 10 Home version from Hard Disk Drive to SSD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Moving Windows 10 Home version from Hard Disk Drive to SSD: Hi, I have genuine Windows 10 Home version which is currently installed on my Hard Disk Drive. Now I want to upgrade my Hard Disk Drive with SSD. I heard that if I set up my SSD and remove the HDD then I will lost my windows 10 version. Is that right? if yes, is there any...
  7. Windows 10 1809 Destroyed My Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1809 Destroyed My Hard Drive: please i need a link to windows 10 1803 for a usb drive first my dvd cd burner would not work i updated the driver the computer crashed the info said a hardware change caused the crash .then i got a new drive and installed 1809 now my pc over heating crashing what did you...
  8. Windows 10 Home Version 1809 Never Installs

Windows 10 Home Version 1809 Never Installs: I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this and what they did about this installation problem. Twice in December and now today January 9th., this version 1809 fails to install. Is it because of say the age of my Desktop which is from 2013 or is it some thing...
  9. Transfer Windows 10 to another hard drive

Transfer Windows 10 to another hard drive: Hello! I have only 2 gb free space on my system drive, so I have a question. Is there a way to transfer working windows 10 system to another hard drive without reinstalling it?...
  10. Reinstall Windows 10 to another hard drive

Reinstall Windows 10 to another hard drive: Hi My first post so I hope I am in the right place. The Hdd that contains my windows !0 is playing up. I have a spare Hdd on my computer, is it possible to reinstall to the other drive. My current Win 10 was a free upgrade from Win 7. 58866