Windows 10: add app to share menu

Discus and support add app to share menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; why in windows 10 pro version i cant add apps my choice to right click share menu? Its one of the most intuitive way of sharing files and its denied... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RiteshDharmayat, Aug 23, 2019.

1. add app to share menu

why in windows 10 pro version i cant add apps my choice to right click share menu?

Its one of the most intuitive way of sharing files and its denied by windows OS to users.

Are you nuts??????????????????

In Google's Android, its the simplest way.

and windows denies it to us......

Idiots..................................

Let us be able to add apps of our choice to share menu if you want to remain as relevant OS.

:)

RiteshDharmayat, Aug 23, 2019
  2. Arnie Est Win User

How to make shared photo directory visible in PICTURES app in WindowsMoblie 10?

Hello Piotr,

Shared photos from OneDrive can only be viewed by the owner of the photos on the Photos app. The person you shared it with can only view or edit it on OneDrive. We would recommend that you send a suggestion in
    Feedback Hub app to make this feature available on Windows 10 Mobile.

To send a suggestion, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All apps, search for the Feedback Hub
      app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Arnie Est, Aug 23, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Aug 23, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

add app to share menu

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Thema:

add app to share menu

1. add app to share menu - Similar Threads - add app share

2. Add Start Menu apps to desktop folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add Start Menu apps to desktop folders: New computer, first time using Windows 11 Pro. I want to know how to add apps from the Start Menu to folders on the desktop. Example: I've downloaded several games and photo editing programs. I don't want to scroll through all apps in the Start Menu to find them. I want to...
  3. Add Start Menu apps to desktop folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add Start Menu apps to desktop folders: New computer, first time using Windows 11 Pro. I want to know how to add apps from the Start Menu to folders on the desktop. Example: I've downloaded several games and photo editing programs. I don't want to scroll through all apps in the Start Menu to find them. I want to...
  4. printer not add in sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printer not add in sharing: hello windows 11 up to date but printer not add in sharing windows 11 version 22H2os build 22621.819error 0x00000709 and 0x00000040 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-not-add-in-sharing/9b2b1c2a-9d52-4aa5-9129-c30ea1b5c506
  5. printer not add in sharing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printer not add in sharing: hello windows 11 up to date but printer not add in sharing windows 11 version 22H2os build 22621.819error 0x00000709 and 0x00000040 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-not-add-in-sharing/9b2b1c2a-9d52-4aa5-9129-c30ea1b5c506
  6. How to add app to right-click menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add app to right-click menu: I have Photoshop 2020 on my computer. But it does not appear in the Right Click Menu for any kind of app. I did the following: In RegEdit, I went to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shell. I added a new entry for Shell: Photoshop. Created a new subfolder there called...
  7. Share flyout - add app

Share flyout - add app: Hi,does anyone know how to add app to the current share flyout?I am using Windows 10 20H2 Build 19042.928 and here is the sharing flyout what I am refering to:There are apps at the bottom, but I cannot see any setting where can I adjust the apps which are able to share. For...
  8. Add a group for app shortcuts on the start menu?

Add a group for app shortcuts on the start menu?: The start menu has groups of apps on the right side, e.g., Productivity, Explore, etc. How do I add a group of my own choosing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-group-for-app-shortcuts-on-the-start-menu/a88f905f-d124-4ae8-a862-50aacdc38d71
  9. Couldn't add more sharing options app on sharing button

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Couldn't add more sharing options app on sharing button: Dear friends, I would like to see more apps than facebook, mail etc. when I click on the sharing button in Windows. I have tried the both options on the following website but it didn't helped, I can't see the sharing button in settings. [img] 142028
  10. Add or Remove Share Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Share Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Share Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Share Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows 10, you can directly share files using installed UWP (Universal Windows Platform) apps such as Mail, Twitter, OneNote, Cortana...