Windows 10: Add-AppxPackage -Path...

Discus and support Add-AppxPackage -Path... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CFD, A Prerequisite for an install could not be satisfied. Windows cannot install package... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ArslanAli3, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Add-AppxPackage -Path...

Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CFD, A Prerequisite for an install could not be satisfied. Windows cannot install package MicrosoftCorporationII.WindowsSubsystemForAndroid_1.8.32828.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe because this package is not compatible with the device. The package requires OS version 10.0.22000.120 or higher on the Windows.Desktop device family. The device is currently running OS version 10.0.21996.1. NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] 09d5c10b-f03d-0003-dbb7-d9093df0d701 in the Event Log or use the command line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID

:)

ArslanAli3, Dec 13, 2021
  2. AndreTen Win User

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Dec 13, 2021
  3. Add a path to $PATH?

what exactly do you need to decipher about that path line? also, what are you installing? perhaps i can help.

Easy Rhino, Dec 13, 2021
  4. Add-AppxPackage -Path...

Add a path to $PATH?

Yeah, I think you're right. I think the purpose of the echo command was to check if ~/bin was in the $PATH file. My problem is that I can't decipher the output and I don't know how to add ~/bin to the $PATH file.

Just for clarification, the snippet of instructions I gave is just a few steps in the installation process. Nothing is actually supposed to be installed with those steps.

Thanks for the reply.

angelkiller, Dec 13, 2021
Thema:

Add-AppxPackage -Path...

1. Add-AppxPackage -Path... - Similar Threads - Add AppxPackage Path

2. add-appxpackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D0A

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    add-appxpackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D0A: add-appxpackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D0A, The package could not be installed because the Windows Firewall service is not running. Enable the Windows Firewall service and try again. error 0x80073D0A: Failed to install package...
  3. add-appxpackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D0A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add-appxpackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D0A: add-appxpackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D0A, The package could not be installed because the Windows Firewall service is not running. Enable the Windows Firewall service and try again. error 0x80073D0A: Failed to install package...
  4. How to add-appxpackage -register appxmanifest.xml

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add-appxpackage -register appxmanifest.xml: How to fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-appxpackage-register-appxmanifestxml/63c33316-4725-49cc-aa63-b930be213a6c
  5. How to add-appxpackage -register appxmanifest.xml

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add-appxpackage -register appxmanifest.xml: How to fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-appxpackage-register-appxmanifestxml/63c33316-4725-49cc-aa63-b930be213a6c
  6. what does this code do? Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what does this code do? Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage...: so my windows key started to not work lately. the only way it works is for pausing a youtube video. a website told me that i should write this command in powershell to reset the key for it to work again. i know that powershell is pretty powerfull, so im just checking to...
  7. Add-AppxPackage -Path...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add-AppxPackage -Path...: Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CFD, A Prerequisite for an install could not be satisfied. Windows cannot install package MicrosoftCorporationII.WindowsSubsystemForAndroid_1.8.32828.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe because this package is not compatible with the...
  8. What does this code do? Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does this code do? Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage...: Hello, i just ran into the problem that i cant use the windows search bar. Everytime i click to search i cant type anything or just one letter and the black search window closes. Tried to solve it by re - indexing (i dont remember exactly how its called) and by using...
  9. Add-AppXPackage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Add-AppXPackage: Hi All, I have distributed across my organization "Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019"later after that I have found out that this version of windows doesn't include any of AppX bundle apps. My Organization is an education organization and the teachers asking me to install some...
  10. Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\AppXManifest.xml' because it does not exist.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\AppXManifest.xml' because it does not exist.: Asking for extended help to: Problems in Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\AppXManifest.xml' because it does not exist. C:\WINDOWS\system32>...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows.Core (0x80073cfd)