Windows 10: Add-AppXPackage

Discus and support Add-AppXPackage in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi All, I have distributed across my organization "Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019"later after that I have found out that this version of windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Adil Elamin, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Add-AppXPackage

Hi All,

I have distributed across my organization "Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019"later after that I have found out that this version of windows doesn't include any of AppX bundle apps.

My Organization is an education organization and the teachers asking me to install some AppX bundles that usually being built in with Windows 10 such as "Sticky Note" , "Microsoft Whiteboard" and "3D viewer" ...etc

I have got along with my Microsoft Windows 10 Volume license also "Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 Inbox Apps" this DVD includes all AppX that our teachers need.

I have tried to install some of these .AppXbundle with the power shell command "Add-AppXpackage" but I couldn't succeed to install any of them.

Is there any way to install some of these AppXbundle in Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC or I have to reinstall the Windows and replace it with another version?

Thank you very much.

Add-AppXPackage e551260c-d33c-40de-b8d3-53bd2054c48d?upload=true.png

:)

Adil Elamin, Nov 9, 2020
  2. AndreTen Win User

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Malformed PowerShell command Get-AppXPackage error

I have tried all of the suggested corrections for a start menu that is not working. The last command in the most reasonable suggestion uses as it's last two statements PowerShell and the one listed below. I have tried
    this command several times, making sure there are no typing errors and every time I get the Error message below. Is there any way to repair the database disk image which is indicated as "malformed"?

========================================================================================

S C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add

>>> -AppxPackage -DesableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Get-AppXPackage : The database disk image is malformed

The database disk image is malformed

At line:1 char:1

+ Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*S ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo
    : NotSpecified: Add-AppXPackage :)) [Get-AppxPackage], Exception

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : Syste

Jo B.Taylor, Nov 9, 2020
  4. OneMoar Win User

Add-AppXPackage

Windows 10 Tweaks

@W1zzard looks like the hashing/version is different on some systems
    this syntax works better
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *3d* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *bing* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *solit* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *people* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *zune* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *photos* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *phone* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *communi* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    someone already compiled all the tweaks listed into a handy choice driven .cmd file
    you can get that from here
    [Script] Windows 10 TNBT (The next big Tweak) v6.5.6 -official thread-

OneMoar, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Add-AppXPackage

1. Add-AppXPackage - Similar Threads - Add AppXPackage

2. add-appxpackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D0A

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    add-appxpackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D0A: add-appxpackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D0A, The package could not be installed because the Windows Firewall service is not running. Enable the Windows Firewall service and try again. error 0x80073D0A: Failed to install package...
  3. add-appxpackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D0A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add-appxpackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D0A: add-appxpackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D0A, The package could not be installed because the Windows Firewall service is not running. Enable the Windows Firewall service and try again. error 0x80073D0A: Failed to install package...
  4. add-appxpackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D0A

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D01, The package deployment...

Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D01, The package deployment...: Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D01, The package deployment operation is blocked by policy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-appxpackage-deployment-failed-with-hresult/677947a3-4cf6-4bd6-837e-41dead58a10d
  6. Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D01, The package deployment...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D01, The package deployment...: Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D01, The package deployment operation is blocked by policy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-appxpackage-deployment-failed-with-hresult/677947a3-4cf6-4bd6-837e-41dead58a10d
  7. Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D01, The package deployment...

8. How to add-appxpackage -register appxmanifest.xml

How to add-appxpackage -register appxmanifest.xml: How to fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-appxpackage-register-appxmanifestxml/63c33316-4725-49cc-aa63-b930be213a6c
  9. How to add-appxpackage -register appxmanifest.xml

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add-appxpackage -register appxmanifest.xml: How to fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-appxpackage-register-appxmanifestxml/63c33316-4725-49cc-aa63-b930be213a6c
  10. Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6 how apply fix similar to...

Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6 how apply fix similar to...: why ms apply hidden security fixes that break old system is very very bad.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-appxpackage-deployment-failed-with-hresult/8c722019-b1b3-4f9f-a9c5-662893240979

Users found this page by searching for:

1. using add-appxpackage online