Windows 10: add bluetooth capabilities to windows 10 pc

Discus and support add bluetooth capabilities to windows 10 pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello: Apparently my HP19 with Windows 10 does not have Bluetooth capability. What is the easiest, cheapest to add Bluetooth?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SherylNanco, Feb 4, 2019.

1. add bluetooth capabilities to windows 10 pc

Hello:

Apparently my HP19 with Windows 10 does not have Bluetooth capability. What is the easiest, cheapest to add Bluetooth?

:)

SherylNanco, Feb 4, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Feb 4, 2019
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Feb 4, 2019
  4. add bluetooth capabilities to windows 10 pc

Bluetooth in windows 10

If the op is using the pc listed in the system spec then the gigabyte z97x gaming 5 mobo does not have built in BlueTooth.

It also seems like the headphones did not come with a dongle so inless they buy one not much else can be done.

animal007uk, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

add bluetooth capabilities to windows 10 pc

1. add bluetooth capabilities to windows 10 pc - Similar Threads - add bluetooth capabilities

2. PC Lost Bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Lost Bluetooth capability: So in a very frustrating turn of events, my PC has suddenly lost it's bluetooth capability. I'm fairly certain this was after a Windows update too.I have tried looking for it in device manager. As you can see, it's not there.I've tried checking Bluetooth and Other Devices. As...
  3. PC Lost Bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Lost Bluetooth capability: So in a very frustrating turn of events, my PC has suddenly lost it's bluetooth capability. I'm fairly certain this was after a Windows update too.I have tried looking for it in device manager. As you can see, it's not there.I've tried checking Bluetooth and Other Devices. As...
  4. PC Lost Bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bluetooth capability: how to add blue tooth capability https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capability/b7f343e5-2432-437b-b9d9-4465e02a9fc8
  6. bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth capability: how to add blue tooth capability https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capability/b7f343e5-2432-437b-b9d9-4465e02a9fc8
  7. bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Bluetooth Capabilities

Bluetooth Capabilities: My laptop was always Bluetooth compatible but now it says Bluetooth not compatible, what happened? I have tried several suggestions already https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capabilities/9298f67c-a448-49bc-8590-b2c2cef529f4
  9. bluetooth capabilities

bluetooth capabilities: i have a hp notebook 2000 pc that does not have bluetooth capabilities,,,nor does it have any bluetooth software,,,windows 10 home is my operating system,,, how can i get bluetooth on my laptop,,, can anyone help me please...
  10. Bluetooth capability

Bluetooth capability: I have an HP 15 and I am not sure if I have a Bluetooth capability on this hp 15 I don't see a button in the action center. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capability/3f69311f-1807-4d34-98ae-1e44f601c82b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add bluetooth capability to windows 10

2. bluetooth capability for windows 10

3. bluetooth capability windows 10

4. bluetooth capability,
  5. how to add bluetooth capability to pc,
  6. add bluetooth to computer windows 10,
  7. how to add bluetooth capability to laptop,
  8. how to add bluetooth to windows 10,
  9. bluetooth capability download for windows 10,
  10. bluetooth capability download windows 10,
  11. how to install bluetooth capabilities on pc,