Windows 10: Add bluetooth to my Lenovo IdeaCenter K50

Discus and support Add bluetooth to my Lenovo IdeaCenter K50 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My K450 currently has a 1x1 11bgn Wireless LAN PCI Express Half Mini Card Adapter, no bluetooth. I'd like to add bluetooth. What WiFi card can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ztruker, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Ztruker Win User

Add bluetooth to my Lenovo IdeaCenter K50

My K450 currently has a 1x1 11bgn Wireless LAN PCI Express Half Mini Card Adapter, no bluetooth.

I'd like to add bluetooth. What WiFi card can I replace the one I have with that will work in a Lenovo IdeaCenter K450?

I've searched the Lenovo K450 forum with no results. Surely someone has done this successfully.

:)

Ztruker, Feb 7, 2020
  2. Ztruker Win User

My K450 currently has a 1x1 11bgn Wireless LAN PCI Express Half Mini Card Adapter, no bluetooth.

I'd like to add bluetooth. What WiFi card can I replace the one I have with that will work in a Lenovo IdeaCenter K450?

I've searched the Lenovo K450 forum with no results. Surely someone has done this successfully.

Ztruker, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Bluetooth on my Lenovo Ideacenter Intel i7 core Windows 10 pc

Hi Paddy,

One possible reason why Bluetooth on your Lenovo computer has disappeared is driver issue. To resolve this, we suggest checking all troubleshooting steps from this
    article.

Feel free to post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Add bluetooth to my Lenovo IdeaCenter K50

Bluetooth on my Lenovo Ideacenter Intel i7 core Windows 10 pc

my bluetooth on my lenovo ideacenter with windows 10 has disappeared. please advise how I can get this back as I am trying to sync my fitbit tracker.

PaddySatter1947, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Add bluetooth to my Lenovo IdeaCenter K50 - Similar Threads - Add bluetooth Lenovo

2. How to open sd card slot door in lenovo i5 ideacenter 3 pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open sd card slot door in lenovo i5 ideacenter 3 pc?: I cant open sd card slot door in lenovo i5 pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-open-sd-card-slot-door-in-lenovo-i5/57c87f35-5e4e-4b64-986b-050ce7b276f8
  3. How to open sd card slot door in lenovo i5 ideacenter 3 pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to open sd card slot door in lenovo i5 ideacenter 3 pc?: I cant open sd card slot door in lenovo i5 pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-open-sd-card-slot-door-in-lenovo-i5/57c87f35-5e4e-4b64-986b-050ce7b276f8
  4. Bluetooth Add a device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Add a device: Hello,I need help with my computer. I am trying to connect my xbox controller to my laptop which has bluetooth however when I open settings and go to bluetooth and press add a device, nothing is showing up. I tried to find fixes online. I tried to do win + a to see if it...
  5. My Lenovo ideacenter Will not start.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Lenovo ideacenter Will not start.: M lenovo ideacenter will not start after an update. I have Black screen only. The light for the hard drive flashes. After several hours of waiting, nothing happens. I have a small business and use a licensed graphics software that cannot be replaced and not able to do my...
  6. My lenovo ideacenter PC os got crashed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My lenovo ideacenter PC os got crashed: My lenovo ideacenter PC which was having windows 10 pro software preinstalled in it got crashed, please guide me how to restore it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-ideacenter-pc-os-got-crashed/0450c628-e3f1-432c-850e-12e7a1c0e147
  7. Add Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add Bluetooth: Dear sir/ Madam, i tried to add my new Bluetooth device to this computer as given in the option that click on add Bluetooth and it's searching for long time but it's not detecting. Kindly give me your valuable suggestions at earliest because we...
  8. add bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    add bluetooth devices: add bluetooth devices like ipods to a Acer laptop how can I do that is it possible to add a device to listen to audio apple ipods https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-bluetooth-devices/a3ac961f-d2d2-43a3-a0c8-d6ac76ef5ba5
  9. Lenovo reveals latest IdeaPad and IdeaCenter and ThinkPad laptops

in Windows 10 News
    Lenovo reveals latest IdeaPad and IdeaCenter and ThinkPad laptops: At MWC Barcelona 2019, Lenovo announced a fresh range of Windows 10 IdeaPad and IdeaCentre mainstream consumer PCs that deliver budget-friendly design choices and greater value for students, young professionals and families. [ATTACH] IdeaPad S540 in Copper Available in...
  10. Lenovo IdeaCenter - Black screen, no mouse INCLUDING in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Lenovo IdeaCenter - Black screen, no mouse INCLUDING in Safe Mode: Hi- I'm attempting to help a friend out with Windows 10 booting to black screen. He said this started last week, which makes me think it's an automatic driver update problem. I know black screens in Win10 are a thing, but so far all the fixes I've read about haven't worked....