Windows 10: Add borders to open files?

Discus and support Add borders to open files? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Version 1903 (OS Build 183262. 476) When more than one file is open it would be useful if they each had a border. With no borders it is often visually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Stanley1961, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Add borders to open files?

Version 1903 (OS Build 183262. 476)

When more than one file is open it would be useful if they each had a border. With no borders it is often visually confusing.

I seem to remember that it is possible to add borders but I don't know where I saw this.

Can anyone help please?

:)

Stanley1961, Dec 1, 2019
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Dec 1, 2019
  3. black border

I only turned my pc on. then plugged in my Clickfree to backup my files. Have no idea if there were updates.

AdeleMcLennan, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Add borders to open files?

black border

Hi Adele,

For us to isolate your concern with the black border on your computer, we would like to know the following:

• When did this happen?
    • Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Send us a screenshot of the black border.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Add borders to open files?

1. Add borders to open files? - Similar Threads - Add borders open

2. Mouse Without Borders will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Without Borders will not open: I just had my SSD drive replaced identical drive and I am reinstalling all my programs. I tried to reinstall MWB but it does not open. It worked well before the drive replacement. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I use Bitdefender, which apparently disables the Windows...
  3. Mouse Without Borders will not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Without Borders will not open: I just had my SSD drive replaced identical drive and I am reinstalling all my programs. I tried to reinstall MWB but it does not open. It worked well before the drive replacement. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I use Bitdefender, which apparently disables the Windows...
  4. Can I add a border?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I add a border?: Can I add a border? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-add-a-border/8bf6a77b-4446-46f0-a427-e5b67a502885
  5. Add borders to windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    Add borders to windows?: I have spent the longest time (if you add it all up over the past few weeks) trying to find out how to get borders to my application/Explorer windows in Windows 10, as I have in Windows 7. I have experimented with no end of settings as recommended by any number of posts I...
  6. File Explorer Border Glitch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Border Glitch: Hi When in dark mode, opening two File Explorer windows side by side (Windows key + < and Windows key + >) results in a glitch in the window border (please see attached screenshot). This only happens in dark mode. It actually looks like the windows aren't fully expanding...
  7. Borders for open folders.

in Windows 10 Support
    Borders for open folders.: I sometimes have several open folders on the desktop. It can be confusing since there are no borders to indicate where the edge of an overlap is. I there any way to add borders to open folders? Or colour its background? 140614
  8. Add Google Drive to File Open dialog

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add Google Drive to File Open dialog: I recently bought a small 11" laptop to use remotely when I'm out of pocket. It doesn't have a hard drive, only 32gb of flash memory. That's ok, but I really want to minimize what I transfer to the memory. But hey, it's 2016 and we have the cloud, right? So on my main laptop...
  9. How to add color to the window borders

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to add color to the window borders: Under Windows 10 I don’t know how to add colors to the window borders of applications open, as that makes them easier to spot when I work with several at the same time. Now the frames are all white or grey. Where is the settings dialogue for that? 13525
  10. Weird borders in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird borders in File Explorer: Ever since upgrading to 10 from 7, the file explorer has had these weird borders on the top. I've been looking around for a solution for this the entire day finding nothing at all. [img] The borders are only at the top of the explorer. I don't have this issue on my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file explorer add borders to pop up