Windows 10: Add Calendar to Start Menu

Discus and support Add Calendar to Start Menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Using Office 2019 on Windows 10, how do I add a calendar to the start menu that when pinned to start displays only the number for today's date? i.e.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by c13563, Mar 19, 2020.

1. c13563 Win User

Add Calendar to Start Menu

Using Office 2019 on Windows 10, how do I add a calendar to the start menu that when pinned to start displays only the number for today's date? i.e. 17

Moved from: Office Unknown/other Windows 10 Office 2019

***Modified title from: Start Menu Calendar***

:)

c13563, Mar 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 calendar at startup

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key.
    • In start menu.
    • Search for calendar.
    • And right click on the app.
    • Click on Pin to start option.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Start menu is empty

Hi. Steps 1 and 2 didn't do much but step 3 has restored what looks like the list of original Microsoft apps but no sign of any of the many apps I have installed. And there are no tiles in the start menu. Any suggestions please?

LesGrant42, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Add Calendar to Start Menu

Start Menu Search

Hi,

About your issue regarding the Start menu or Search, in order for us to assist you better. Please answer the question:

• Were there any recent changes made to your system prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest you to check this link:
    Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana
    . It contains troubleshooting steps prior to the issue.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Add Calendar to Start Menu

1. Add Calendar to Start Menu - Similar Threads - Add Calendar Start

2. How to add a program to the start menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add a program to the start menu?: I'm trying to configure the Windows 11 start menu to work the way I want. I found these instructions for adding a program to the menu:1. Click the Start button on the task bar.2. Click All Apps.3. Right click the app I want to add. Windows opens a context menu which, in the...
  3. How to add a program to the start menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add a program to the start menu?: I'm trying to configure the Windows 11 start menu to work the way I want. I found these instructions for adding a program to the menu:1. Click the Start button on the task bar.2. Click All Apps.3. Right click the app I want to add. Windows opens a context menu which, in the...
  4. Add application to Start menu, but not tiles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Add application to Start menu, but not tiles: [ATTACH] When you pin an application to the start menu, it also adds the application to the tiles. Like in the picture below https://preview.redd.it/ia2zh6rdk2d61.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=026fb361d127c160bb479a84f7a6f4f04d60bb55 But I don't like tiles, so...
  5. How to pin calendar to start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to pin calendar to start menu: I want to pin calendar to the Start Menu. I use Office 2019 on my Windows 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-pin-calendar-to-start-menu/4b5397ed-9095-4a0e-b9cf-db7fbcdaf4f5
  6. Start Menu Calendar

Start Menu Calendar: Using Office 2019 on Windows 10, how do I add a calendar to the start menu that when pinned to start displays only the number for today's date? i.e. 17 Moved from: Office Unknown/other Windows 10 Office 2019...
  7. add items in menu Start

add items in menu Start: Hi to whom it may concern. I know how to insert one icon in Start Menu or in application bar but I don't know to insert VLC media reader icon in the list of Apps at left of Start Menu. Could you tell me how to do it? Thank you and Best Regards, Dario...
  8. Can't add shortcuts to start menu

Can't add shortcuts to start menu: I can't pin shortcuts to start menu , i tried drag and drop , but it won't let me. I also don't have a "Start Menu' tab in taskbar properties. [img] [img] 10986
  9. add "This Computer" on start menu

add "This Computer" on start menu: can I add "This Computer" on start menu, above the option "setting" 19725
  10. How to add Run to Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add Run to Start Menu: Normally Winkey+R will open the run box but not when you are running in a VM under Oracle, so ... how do I add Run to the Win 10 Start Menu? Edit: Found that right click on Start Menu brings up dialog that Run is in. 2274

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add windows calendar to the start menu