Windows 10: 'Add columns' button greyed out

Discus and support 'Add columns' button greyed out in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, on the file explorer under the view tab both the 'add columns' and 'size all columns to fit' buttons are greyed out and I can't click on them. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CadeSmith3, Feb 22, 2021.

1. 'Add columns' button greyed out

Hi, on the file explorer under the view tab both the 'add columns' and 'size all columns to fit' buttons are greyed out and I can't click on them. How can I fix this please?

'Add columns' button greyed out 2d03e308-67ff-4123-ad01-65438e68856b?upload=true.png

:)

CadeSmith3, Feb 22, 2021

2. greyed out Print button in file explorer with .htm Extension windows 10

Hello,

There are options you can consider to troubleshoot this issue. When the
    Print button
    on the File Explorer window is greyed out, we suggest that you check if the
    Print Spooler service is running. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Services and click the
      Services app.
    • Scroll down and check if the Print Spooler service is running.
    • If not, right-click Print Spooler and click Properties.
    • On the Properties window, click Start.

After following the steps, check if the Print button
    is already available.

Should you have further questions, feel free to post them on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Akumos Win User
    SQL HELP-ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type

Hi,

After trying to create this trigger:

CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER a
    AFTER INSERT OF duration, startdate ON route, outing
    FOR EACH ROW
    WHEN (NEW.startdate LIKE %jan%)
    AND (NEW.duration = 5)
    DECLARE
    closed_in_jan EXCEPTION;

EXCEPTION
    WHEN closed_in_jan THEN
    RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR (-20101,We are closed in January.');

I get this error:

ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type
    Cause
    A column list was specified for a non-update trigger type.

Action
    Remove the column list.

I've tried researching but can't find out what a column list is!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Akumos, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Ernie San Win User

'Add columns' button greyed out

why won't column headings in File Explorer (Windows 10) stay the way I set them??

Hello,

To resolve the issue with column heading on File Explorer, we suggest to follow the steps below:

• Click on the View Tab.
    • Click Folder Options.

• Click Apply to all folders.
    Keep us posted.

Regards.

Ernie San, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

'Add columns' button greyed out

1. 'Add columns' button greyed out - Similar Threads - 'Add columns' button

2. greyed out button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    greyed out button: i want to change my display resolution from 1920x1080 to 1280x720 on Windows 11 but the button is greyed out so i can't do soisthere any way i can change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greyed-out-button/8db43d0b-eea7-4b2b-91da-ea16ff26b955
  3. greyed out button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    greyed out button: i want to change my display resolution from 1920x1080 to 1280x720 on Windows 11 but the button is greyed out so i can't do soisthere any way i can change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greyed-out-button/8db43d0b-eea7-4b2b-91da-ea16ff26b955
  4. windows hello sign-in add button greyed out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows hello sign-in add button greyed out: What can I do? I tried finding the local group editor but I couldn't find it; I am using windows 10 version 21h1. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-sign-in-add-button-greyed-out/7dc593b9-c19a-4f90-ba8d-81e5f09c793f
  5. windows hello sign-in add button greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hello sign-in add button greyed out: What can I do? I tried finding the local group editor but I couldn't find it; I am using windows 10 version 21h1. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-sign-in-add-button-greyed-out/7dc593b9-c19a-4f90-ba8d-81e5f09c793f
  6. windows hello sign-in add button greyed out

7. The sign in button for the feature: Add mail account is greyed out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The sign in button for the feature: Add mail account is greyed out.: I unable to get the sign in button that must be submitted for a new mail account to be set up is greyed out. I've a few suggestions to fix it including, setting up and logging in with a local account instead of the online microsoft account and I've changed the user type from...
  8. The sign in button for the feature: Add mail account is greyed out.

The sign in button for the feature: Add mail account is greyed out.: I unable to get the sign in button that must be submitted for a new mail account to be set up is greyed out. I've a few suggestions to fix it including, setting up and logging in with a local account instead of the online microsoft account and I've changed the user type from...
  9. Why is "Add Columns" in File Manager greyed out and not available to use?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is "Add Columns" in File Manager greyed out and not available to use?: Why is "Add Columns" in File Manager greyed out and not available to use? I want to add a couple of columns to better identify file locations, but this version of File Manager Win 10 2004 won't let me!...
  10. Button greyed out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Button greyed out: so i reset my computer today factory reset as i felt my computer was having problems i also recently posted about this issue and i though the reset solved it... i was able to download a free program until i logged into my account... then the grey button of death...