Windows 10: add computer to my child's account

Discus and support add computer to my child's account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How do I add a computer to my child's account? I have added 3 devices to my older son's account, but he complains that hi gets shut off, but his... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MickeyMouse07, Jan 24, 2019.

1. add computer to my child's account

How do I add a computer to my child's account? I have added 3 devices to my older son's account, but he complains that hi gets shut off, but his younger brothers does not................. I am seeing no option of "adding another device" to my child's account....???

***Moved from Accounts, login, and signup / Change my profile/personal info***

:)

MickeyMouse07, Jan 24, 2019
Thema:

add computer to my child's account

1. add computer to my child's account - Similar Threads - add computer child's

2. Unable to add account to computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to add account to computer: Latest Windows 10, fresh install Adding an account to the computer for my mother "How will this person sign in?" I put in her email address "Looks like this isn't a Microsoft account. Try another email or sign up for a new one." I thought it already was, but...
  3. Add restriction to childs device

Add restriction to childs device: I am windows 10 user with 3 devices (one laptop, two desktops) at my disposal and I am the sole user on all three devices (naturally making me administrator) To restrict my surfing habits I have added my ms account as child account with my friend as an adult who can set all...
  4. Add computer to the child's account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add computer to the child's account: I cannot add another computer to my child’s account. I have added 3 devices before but he says that he is always shut off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-computer-to-the-childs-account/01a74b2a-c5ba-4c90-b2d4-4d15b32c1181
  5. Unable To Add Child To Microsoft Account.

Unable To Add Child To Microsoft Account.: I have 2 Nokia 550 window 10. Each child has outlook accounts and each child have access to other Microsoft devices .The phones appear on account as devices but I am unable to add them each child. Can anyone help please. ***Edited Original Title From: y family account. The...
  6. Child account

Child account: In a family account does each member have their own username and password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-account/d65f128a-8426-4d48-92ac-49c946496ea8"
  7. Adding Netflix app to my childs account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding Netflix app to my childs account: Hi, I am trying to set up parental controls on my PC and I have locked down any apps for over 7's. My 2 boys (aged 5 and 2) have their own profiles on Netflix which only allow them to watch kids programs. How can I add this app onto my list of approved apps? Where is...
  8. how to change my profile to child account

how to change my profile to child account: My refurbished 2 in 1 i just got is messed up but the main reason i am emailing you is because i dont know how to change my profile to a child acount. Is it possible because i am admin or not? 91506
  9. Child accounts

Child accounts: Does anyone use child accounts on Windows 10? We have multiple user logins and one of these is a child account. Our son is not actively using it as he is a bit young but thought I'd get it setup. Trouble is unlike the adult accounts it is really frustrating to use with edge....
  10. Add a new child account - what's the best way?

Add a new child account - what's the best way?: We already have a family setup. Myself as head of household for the PC (admin), my wife as adult standard account and our son as a child account. We can all login without drama to the Windows 10 machine. However, now we want to give our second child an email address and a...