Windows 10: Add computer to the child's account

Discus and support Add computer to the child's account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot add another computer to my child’s account. I have added 3 devices before but he says that he is always shut off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Carrie Hall2, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Add computer to the child's account

I cannot add another computer to my child’s account. I have added 3 devices before but he says that he is always shut off

:)

Carrie Hall2, Feb 25, 2019

2. Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Jan123 Win User
    Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Add computer to the child's account

Child account

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue?

• Since when you are facing this issue?

• Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer?

I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer.

Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Add computer to the child's account

1. Add computer to the child's account - Similar Threads - Add computer child's

2. Can't add child account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't add child account: Hi,I am trying to add another child account to my computer but it doesn't let me. If I go through inviting his outlook account "add a family member" in settings it sends the invite I then accept it but he is not listed in the accounts.I think somehow I have got it confused as...
  3. cannot add child to account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot add child to account: my child's account shows that he is connected to a family under my name. but does not show under my account. microsoft support cannot help me by even removing him from the family that he is in because i cannot give them the email address that it's showing he's connected to. i...
  4. cannot add child to account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    cannot add child to account: my child's account shows that he is connected to a family under my name. but does not show under my account. microsoft support cannot help me by even removing him from the family that he is in because i cannot give them the email address that it's showing he's connected to. i...
  5. cannot add child to account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. add money to child's account

add money to child's account: I am unable to add money to my child's account. I was able to make two transactions but after that i am unable to do that. I have even waited for two days as advised but to no avail....
  7. add money to child's account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add money to child's account: I am unable to add money to my child's account. I was able to make two transactions but after that i am unable to do that. I have even waited for two days as advised but to no avail....
  8. add money to child's account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Add device to child account

Add device to child account: I cannot add a 2nd device to child account. He can only see xbox. Why is this so difficult? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-device-to-child-account/e15d7f09-5495-40bd-a0c2-e87b87fb3eb4
  10. add computer to my child's account

add computer to my child's account: How do I add a computer to my child's account? I have added 3 devices to my older son's account, but he complains that hi gets shut off, but his younger brothers does not................. I am seeing no option of "adding another device" to my child's account....???...