Windows 10: Add Contacts to People - from Bell account

Discus and support Add Contacts to People - from Bell account in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi all, I just set up another computer at work, Win10 Pro, and Im adding email accounts to Mail. This includes Bell accounts which are not listed and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Shibo Klaus, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Add Contacts to People - from Bell account

Hi all,
    I just set up another computer at work, Win10 Pro, and Im adding email accounts to Mail.
    This includes Bell accounts which are not listed and have to go under "Other" IP/POP. No problem.

But when I wont to import contacts from these Bell accounts, the People app does not offer "Other"??!!??
    There is only the "Advanced" option, which is complicated / for techies.

So- how can I import contacts in People from a Bell account ... no option for Bell in drop-down list??

Thanks

:)

Shibo Klaus, Sep 16, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Sep 16, 2020
  3. People - New Contact

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you’re trying to import contacts from your
    Live Account
    and Microsoft account to People app.

If yes, I suggest you to follow the steps to import contacts from the above mentioned accounts.

1. Open People app. Tap on Options menu
      (…) > Go to Settings.
    2. Tap on Add an Account.
    3. Next choose the Email account from which you want to import your contacts.
    4. Enter your Email account credentials and sign in. Your contacts will be imported to People app.

Please refer the section Add contacts from the article
    People app help for more information.

Regards,

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Add Contacts to People - from Bell account

People app not syncing google contacts

I have the release Windows 10. I have successfully linked my google account, and mail and calendar seem to work fine. But not the people (contacts) app. The account is listed in People, I can tell it to sync, get no error message, but no contacts arrive. Am I missing something?

JoeInMexico, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Add Contacts to People - from Bell account

1. Add Contacts to People - from Bell account - Similar Threads - Add Contacts Bell

2. People/Contacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    People/Contacts: I have Windows 11 and using the Windows mail app. I have 2 google email address I use which are set up with Windows mail. When I click on the people icon to show contacts it is empty. When I try to import my google contacts it tries to create a account and then says that...
  3. People/Contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    People/Contacts: I have Windows 11 and using the Windows mail app. I have 2 google email address I use which are set up with Windows mail. When I click on the people icon to show contacts it is empty. When I try to import my google contacts it tries to create a account and then says that...
  4. Exporting contacts (People) from Outlook.Live.Com

in Browsers and Email
    Exporting contacts (People) from Outlook.Live.Com: Using Windows 10 ver 1909. I need to export the contacts from People in Outlook.Live.Com to a CSV file and have found several "how to"s on the web. The mostly all say something like this. You can export your contacts from Outlook.com and then import them into other email...
  5. Can't add new account to Contacts people

Can't add new account to Contacts people: Hi, I am trying to add a new account to People/Contacts but I keep getting an error message 0x80004005. It's an pop/imap account. Can someone help me please. cheers,...
  6. How can I add a contact directly from Mail to People?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I add a contact directly from Mail to People?: If I left click on the name of the sender, I am only given the option to send them email, and not to save them as a contact in 'People'. First image When I right click on the email address of someone who has just emailed me in Mail, I am only given the option to 'Select...
  7. Can't add contacts from Windows 10 emails to people app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't add contacts from Windows 10 emails to people app: Recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. I can access my emails from my old POP3 account in the windows 10 mail app, but can't add the contacts from incomingnew emails into the people app. any suggestions?...
  8. Unable to add a number to a contact in Microsoft People app

Unable to add a number to a contact in Microsoft People app: I tried to add a number to a specific contact, but the screen froze and the app auto-exited. This has happened several times since. Needless to say, I cannot solve the problem. Any help would be appreciated......
  9. People Contacts

in Browsers and Email
    People Contacts: When I open People in Win 10, several of my contacts are missing. I still have Win Live Mail 2012. I have to copy the missing contacts from Win Live mail to People. Does any one know why some of my contacts are missing in People? I tried to import my contacts from Win Live...
  10. Forming a group from contacts (people)

Forming a group from contacts (people): I want to send an email to a group of 35 contacts taken from my list of 90 contacts (or people as windows 10 call them). I would then give the group a title which would be put in the bcc line. Help appreciated. 61853