Windows 10: Add "Convert to PDF" to context menu

Discus and support Add "Convert to PDF" to context menu in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I am trying to add "convert to pdf" to users context menu so they can quickly convert images to pdf's. The user has adobe acrobat DC installed. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TJ tech, Oct 19, 2022.

1. TJ tech Win User

Add "Convert to PDF" to context menu

Hi,I am trying to add "convert to pdf" to users context menu so they can quickly convert images to pdf's. The user has adobe acrobat DC installed. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but that is the extent of my knowledge. Anyone have done this before and know how to accomplish this?

:)

TJ tech, Oct 19, 2022
  2. DaveM121 Win User

"Convert to" option missing in context menu

Hi ARJUN2000HP

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Did you have a PDF reader/converting utility installed on your PC, because Microsoft Office does not add a 'Convert to' option on the right click context menu in any version of Windows.

Right click a PDF file, then on the resulting context menu, click 'Show More Options', do you see that convert option you had on the context menu in Windows 10?

If not, in Word, you can open PDF files from the File - Open option, thatwill convert the document to a PDF, in Excel and the other Office applications you can import data from a PDF file

DaveM121, Oct 19, 2022
  3. "Convert to" option missing in context menu

Dear Microsoft, previously when I was a windows10 user, I had an option named "Convert to" or something like that from where I used to convert my PDF files to excel, word, or PowerPoint...but after the windows 11 update I noticed that option as missing in my context menu (the menu which appears after right click) and this has made me to problem, I don't want to risk my data and go to the internet for converting those files from untrusted sources, no matter if the website/application converters are safe but the context menu was the best with that button. Is there ANY way to get it back in my current system (windows11)!
    _Waiting for an answer from experts of Microsoft_

ARJUN2000HP, Oct 19, 2022
  4. DaveM121 Win User

"Convert to" option missing in context menu

Hi ARJUN2000HP

Microsoft indicate the methods I indicated above is the only way to open or convert a PDF to Word, Excel... etc. I think there must have been PDF software installed on your PC that enabled that option on the right click context menu in File Explorer

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/edit...

Open the Settings app, then go to Apps - Apps and Features

Search for PDF, do you find any PDF software installed on your PC?

DaveM121, Oct 19, 2022
Thema:

1. Add "Convert to PDF" to context menu - Similar Threads - Add Convert PDF

2. Add "Convert to PDF" to context menu

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Add "Convert to PDF" to context menu: Hi,I am trying to add "convert to pdf" to users context menu so they can quickly convert images to pdf's. The user has adobe acrobat DC installed. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but that is the extent of my knowledge. Anyone have done this before and know how to...
  3. Add "Convert to PDF" to context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add "Convert to PDF" to context menu: Hi,I am trying to add "convert to pdf" to users context menu so they can quickly convert images to pdf's. The user has adobe acrobat DC installed. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but that is the extent of my knowledge. Anyone have done this before and know how to...
  4. "Convert to" option missing in context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Convert to" option missing in context menu: Dear Microsoft, previously when I was a windows10 user, I had an option named "Convert to" or something like that from where I used to convert my PDF files to excel, word, or PowerPoint...but after the windows 11 update I noticed that option as missing in my context menu the...
  5. "Convert to" option missing in context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Convert to" option missing in context menu: Dear Microsoft, previously when I was a windows10 user, I had an option named "Convert to" or something like that from where I used to convert my PDF files to excel, word, or PowerPoint...but after the windows 11 update I noticed that option as missing in my context menu the...
  6. PDF Context Menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF Context Menu: Hi,When I try and open my pdf file it opens in the wrong app.I have tried doing it with opening with, but it has a primary option in the context menu that opens it with Adobe Reader DC called ''Read''. How can I remove the ''Read'' option? I would like to double-click on a...
  7. how to add seperator to context menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to add seperator to context menu?: Hi, im modifying some of the context menu items in personalize (classic) how do you add a seperator in the context menu? 112699
  8. Add "Convert to 7z" to .zip context menu

Add "Convert to 7z" to .zip context menu: Convert and replace zip files (requires 7-Zip). [img] ConvertTo7z.reg 103630
  9. Add Task View to Context Menu?

Add Task View to Context Menu?: How do I add the Task View functionality to my context menu. 106988
  10. Add Restart Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Restart Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Restart Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Restart Context Menu in Windows 10 Restart will close all apps, sign out all users, and full shutdown and restart (reboot) the PC. Starting with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: Old behavior: - When...