Windows 10: Add Date Time stamp to Photos when importing them in Windows 10

Discus and support Add Date Time stamp to Photos when importing them in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] When importing photos from the camera using Windows Photos Gallery, it used to add date time stamp along with the picture name on the camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 7, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Add Date Time stamp to Photos when importing them in Windows 10

WinClub, Aug 7, 2018

2. How do I time stamp my photos with the date/time?

In which case, the third app I suggested, Stamp the Photo, should work- it literally *visibly* stamps the date and time the photo was taken (from the details) onto the photo itself.

Good luck!

ToddAllcock, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Display a date/time stamp on Photos?

Hi,

I have a HTC HD7 running WP7. I've have tried to find a way to put a date-time stamp on the photo using the existing software, to no avail. Is it possible using the default software (or can anyone suggest an app that can do it)?

To be clear, I know that the date/time is included in the EXIF data, but I'd really like to have the option for it to be included on the photo.

Thanks,
    Luke

Anonymous2000444, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Add Date Time stamp to Photos when importing them in Windows 10

Download time & date stamped photo's

Hi there, I have been "googling" like mad to find out the above mentioned.

The reason I need photo's showing date & time stamp to send via email is for legal reasons.

My camera shows the pictures with the details stamped on.

Would be very grateful for any assistance.

Moved from: [ Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage / PC ]

MarciaCrossland, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

Add Date Time stamp to Photos when importing them in Windows 10

1. Add Date Time stamp to Photos when importing them in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Add Date stamp

2. Photos app is importing iPhone photos with incorrect date and time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app is importing iPhone photos with incorrect date and time: I recently saw a message in the Photos app that MS was making some changes to the app. Today I launched the app and a message I had never seen before asked me if I wish to keep some data that was not being used or delete it. I clicked on 'keep it' and then tried to import...
  3. Photos app is importing iPhone photos with incorrect date and time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app is importing iPhone photos with incorrect date and time: I recently saw a message in the Photos app that MS was making some changes to the app. Today I launched the app and a message I had never seen before asked me if I wish to keep some data that was not being used or delete it. I clicked on 'keep it' and then tried to import...
  4. Changing time stamp on Photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing time stamp on Photo: How to Changing time stamp on Photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-time-stamp-on-photo/866d9125-f3ff-489b-b654-587d01c69bbb
  5. Changing time stamp on Photo

Changing time stamp on Photo: How to Changing time stamp on Photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-time-stamp-on-photo/866d9125-f3ff-489b-b654-587d01c69bbb
  6. Wrong whatsapp photo date/time after import windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wrong whatsapp photo date/time after import windows 10: Hello everyone, there is a picture that was taken in another country and sent through whatsapp by another person. In the picture it is night time. When it was sent through whatsapp and received onto the note 8, the date and time is November 5, 2019 3:24 PM with filename...
  7. Wrong whatsapp photo date/time after import windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong whatsapp photo date/time after import windows 10: Hello everyone, there is a picture that was taken in another country and sent through whatsapp by another person. In the picture it is night time. When it was sent through whatsapp and received onto the note 8, the date and time is November 5, 2019 3:24 PM with filename...
  8. Wrong whatsapp photo date/time after import windows 10

9. Time and Date Time Stamp Wrong - Uploading Photos on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Time and Date Time Stamp Wrong - Uploading Photos on Windows 10: Hello, I have been trying to upload photos from my iPhone to my windows 10 laptop. However, when the photos are uploaded to my PC, they are displaying the date of upload rather than the date the photo/video was taken. I even tried to go in to each individual photo and edit...
  10. Date/Time Stamp

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date/Time Stamp: How to add the current date and time on any Windows 10 document and program (that allows entering data), i.e., stamping the current date and time into whatever program I am using. Thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. date stamp on window phone photo