Windows 10: Add device alerted incorrect serial number , surface , xbox ?

Discus and support Add device alerted incorrect serial number , surface , xbox ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When Adding device alerted : "incorrect serial number , surface , xbox" for windows 10 pro OEM ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BleuOisou, May 7, 2021.

1. BleuOisou Win User

Add device alerted incorrect serial number , surface , xbox ?

When Adding device alerted : "incorrect serial number , surface , xbox" for windows 10 pro OEM ?

:)

BleuOisou, May 7, 2021

2. serial number

Where do I find the serial number on my surface device

AntonConguista, May 7, 2021
  3. serial number

Hello, You can find it with the Surface app, in the settings, on the packaging, or on the device. The easiest way would probably be to go to settings, then system, then about. You
    can find a detailed guide here.

Hope this helps.

HodaFathalah, May 7, 2021
  4. Add device alerted incorrect serial number , surface , xbox ?

Serial number

The serial number should be on a sticker somewhere on the desktop.

You can also go into the BIOS to find the serial number.

This link has the info, it says laptop, but should be the same steps:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00034791

tamara_sadel, May 7, 2021
Thema:

Add device alerted incorrect serial number , surface , xbox ?

1. Add device alerted incorrect serial number , surface , xbox ? - Similar Threads - Add device alerted

2. serial number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    serial number?: My laptop has burned and I can't access it. How can I get my serial number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/serial-number/7195148e-b721-4d0d-8153-ae3cd7d7a609
  3. serial number?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    serial number?: My laptop has burned and I can't access it. How can I get my serial number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/serial-number/7195148e-b721-4d0d-8153-ae3cd7d7a609
  4. serial number?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. serial number to add a device so that I can use an app that I purchased

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    serial number to add a device so that I can use an app that I purchased: I have purchased an app. Apparently you're not allowed access to download this app on to the machine you just purchased it on. You have to register your device with Microsoft. I attempted to enter the serial number for this laptop after searching for it on the BIOS search....
  6. Trying to add device, Doesn't recognize my serial number.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to add device, Doesn't recognize my serial number.: I purchased Minecraft and it will not allow to download saying no applicable devices linked to my account. i looked it up online the said to link my PC to that account, I tried to different serial numbers in but Microsoft is saying it doesn't recognize my serial number Please...
  7. Trying to add device, Doesn't recognize my serial number.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to add device, Doesn't recognize my serial number.: I purchased Minecraft and it will not allow to download saying no applicable devices linked to my account. i looked it up online the said to link my PC to that account, I tried to different serial numbers in but Microsoft is saying it doesn't recognize my serial number Please...
  8. Trying to add device, Doesn't recognize my serial number.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to add device, Doesn't recognize my serial number.: I purchased MineCraft and it will not allow to download saying no applicable devices linked to my account. the shortcut the provided was to old and gave me an error page when clicked. So i looked it up online the said to link my PC to that account, I tried to put the serial...
  9. Pulling Surface Pro Keyboard Serial Number via the PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pulling Surface Pro Keyboard Serial Number via the PC: Is it possible to pull the serial number, of an attached keyboard, on the Surface Pro?* Command Prompt returns the PC's serial number*Device Manager did not list 'Serial Number' as an option on the following:1. Search="Device Manager">Keyboard>Properties>Details2....
  10. Cannot add device to Microsoft account as serial number not recognised

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot add device to Microsoft account as serial number not recognised: Bought a new laptop today and tried to add the device to my microsoft account. Entered the serial number but its not recognised. Serial number is definitely correct as copied from device. Any ideas?...