Windows 10: Add Empty Recycle Bin to Quick Access Toolbar in Windows 10

Discus and support Add Empty Recycle Bin to Quick Access Toolbar in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Add Empty Recycle Bin to Quick Access Toolbar in Windows 10 How to Add 'Empty Recycle Bin' to Quick Access Toolbar in Windows 10 [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Slartybart, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Add Empty Recycle Bin to Quick Access Toolbar in Windows 10

How to: Add Empty Recycle Bin to Quick Access Toolbar in Windows 10

How to Add 'Empty Recycle Bin' to Quick Access Toolbar in Windows 10

Add Empty Recycle Bin to Quick Access Toolbar in Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Information The Empty Recycle Bin icon in Windows 10 is embedded into the Ribbon by default. This tutorial show you how to add the Empty Recycle Bin icon to the Quick Access Toolbar enabling you to delete all of the files in your Recycle Bin quickly in a single click.

Here's how:

1: Open the Recycle Bin and click Manage at the top of the Ribbon.

2:
    Right click on the Recycle Bin icon then choose Add to Quick Access Toolbar from the context menu.

3: The Empty Recycle Bin icon is now located at the top left of the Recycle Bin window.

That's it,
    Gav.

Related Tutorials

:)

Slartybart, Oct 21, 2014
  2. UnixBuzz Win User

Can't Pin Windows 10 Recycle Bin to Taskbar

Add or Put Recycle Bin on the Windows 10 Taskbar

In Windows 10, We can easily place the Recycle Bin on the taskbar and you can also pin the Recycle Bin to the Start Menu screen as well – All you need to know how to do it?. Adding the Recycle Bin to
    the taskbar Windows 10 designed by Microsoft in order to quicker access to the desktop, empty recycle bin in single click, right clicking and deleting it. Doing this really look good and be appreciate for windows users who want to save time. So this great
    feature lets you access the Recycle Bin from a taskbar location that will always be visible and available for you. Here’s the workaround on

how to Place Recycle Bin desktop icon to Taskbar in windows 10.

UnixBuzz, Oct 21, 2014
  3. The new Windows 10 Start Menu

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

Please be informed that there are three easy means of emptying the Recycle bin which comes by design. Please follow below.

A. You can empty the Recycle Bin without opening it by right-clicking the Recycle Bin and then clicking
    Empty Recycle Bin.

B. Open the Recycle Bin by double-clicking the Recycle Bin on the desktop. Choose Empty Recycle Bin under Manage from the toolbar.

[*]
    C. You can permanently delete a file from your computer without sending it to the Recycle Bin by clicking the file and then pressing
    Shift + Delete from the keyboard.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you still need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be glad to help you.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 21, 2014
  4. Boozad Win User

Add Empty Recycle Bin to Quick Access Toolbar in Windows 10

I'm with you there Bill, I always make use of the QAB but I was just surprised how many family members and friends didn't know how to empty their Recycle Bin after buying new PCs with W8 installed as there was no option 'where it used to be' (verbatim). They weren't even aware of the QAB so I spent quite some time explaining how to add the shortcut to several people, then just doing it myself as it was quicker. Hence the tutorial as it was one of the most asked questions I got for W8.

Boozad, Oct 22, 2014
  5. Jerry06 Win User
    Can this be scripted via a registry file or another way?

Jerry06, Sep 19, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Sep 19, 2016
  7. Jerry06 Win User
    Thanks that may work..

Jerry06, Sep 21, 2016
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

You're most welcome. I hope it will. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Add Empty Recycle Bin to Quick Access Toolbar in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Add Empty Recycle

2. Emptied recycle bin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Emptied recycle bin: Hello,I tried speaking to online help but was proptly ignored. My files were all moved to the recycle bin thinking they were still on my hard drive and not just on OneDrive, and then the recycle bin was emptied yesterday. Obviously having seen what happened, and the mistake...
  3. Empty Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Empty Recycle Bin: I have recently had a new Hard Drive installe. Having re-installed my software and apps I have a list of 42 files in recycle bin that will not delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/empty-recycle/6bacd00c-4699-478a-9de7-45cab25e6dd3
  4. recycle bin empty

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    recycle bin empty: I am running win 10 and my recycle bin is always empty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recycle-empty/d2651903-ae9d-4ed2-806a-e2a3adb4d751
  5. empty of recycle bin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    empty of recycle bin: hi everyone I tried to empty my recycle bin , but I couldn't recycle bin icon is off when I try to click it can you help me ��������...
  6. Recycle bin not emptying

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recycle bin not emptying: Hi I have had my new laptop with windows 10 for 2 weeks. When I go in and empty the recycle bin not all the items are deleted. When I right click on the items and hit delete they still don't delete. Please help. Howelm...
  7. Recycle bin will not empty

in Windows 10 Support
    Recycle bin will not empty: I used a file synchronizer to get rid of a bunch of images and the program sent all the small files to the recycle bin. Anyway, there must be a thousand small file in my recycle bin that will not empty. The "empty recycle bin" begins the process by listing all the files, but...
  8. Empty Recycle Bin?

in Windows 10 Support
    Empty Recycle Bin?: Hi, New here . Lots of questions, but for now....How do I empty the recycle bin. I found how to access "Recycle Bin" on desktop but when I click on it a long list comes up and I have to delete each one individually and even that does not remove them. Where is the old reliable...
  9. Add Empty Recycle Bin to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Empty Recycle Bin to Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Empty Recycle Bin to Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Empty Recycle Bin to Context Menu in Windows 10 The Recycle Bin provides a safety net when deleting files or folders. When you delete any of these items from a hard disk, Windows places it in the...
  10. Empty Recycle Bin in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Empty Recycle Bin in Windows 10: How to: Empty Recycle Bin in Windows 10 How to Empty Recycle Bin in Windows 10 The Recycle Bin provides a safety net when deleting files or folders. When you delete any of these items from a hard disk, Windows places it in the Recycle Bin and the Recycle Bin icon...