Windows 10: Add entries for Text Suggestions?

Discus and support Add entries for Text Suggestions? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way for me to add 'custom' text to the Windows Text Suggestions? For example, if I type in '65', I'd like to get a suggestion for '6530-A'.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by randybw57, Jul 16, 2018.

1. randybw57 Win User

Add entries for Text Suggestions?

Is there a way for me to add 'custom' text to the Windows Text Suggestions?

For example, if I type in '65', I'd like to get a suggestion for '6530-A'.

Thanks for any help or advice!

:)

randybw57, Jul 16, 2018

2. text suggestion

Hi, Alp Patel.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To enable text suggestion on your Lumia 640, you may follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings under your App list.

2. Search for Keyboard.

3. Tap the keyboard you're using to make changes.

4. Check the checkbox for "Suggest text".

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Jul 16, 2018
  3. text suggestion

Hello,

If you want to delete a specific word from the text suggestions, the option is unavailable at the moment. You can only turn off the text suggestion by going to
    Settings > Time & language >
    Keyboards
    > Select the language. We recommend sending your concern as a suggestion on our Feedback Hub, so we can consider this on the next update. To send a feedback using your phone, you can follow
    the steps below:

• Go to All apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the Menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then tap the Add button
      (+) at the top right side.
    • Select Suggestion and provide the details needed in the box.
    • Select the right category and then submit.

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Let us know if you have any concerns.

Michael Rey, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Add entries for Text Suggestions?

BarbaricSoul, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Add entries for Text Suggestions?

1. Add entries for Text Suggestions? - Similar Threads - Add entries Text

2. In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion: In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion: make the choice between the suggested words by the "up arrow" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-enable-text-suggestions-in-windows-ive/cf37a763-b332-4047-82f9-a934f71e250a
  3. In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion: In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion: make the choice between the suggested words by the "up arrow" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-enable-text-suggestions-in-windows-ive/cf37a763-b332-4047-82f9-a934f71e250a
  4. keyboard text suggestions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard text suggestions: Is there any way I can reset the text prediction of the touch keyboard or hardware keyboard and delete the words that windows 10 has stored since I started using the pc? I tried disabling the "Show text suggestions as I type" and reenabling it but that didn't work I also...
  5. keyboard text suggestions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard text suggestions: Is there any way I can reset the text prediction of the touch keyboard or hardware keyboard and delete the words that windows 10 has stored since I started using the pc? I tried disabling the "Show text suggestions as I type" and reenabling it but that didn't work I also...
  6. add text

in Windows 10 Customization
    add text: I am trying to add text to a photo and am really upsetI am usually good at this but newer editor capabilities in paint suckI cannot change the color to what I want the text to be****??????...
  7. Advanced configuration of typing text suggestions such as add/remove items

in Windows 10 Customization
    Advanced configuration of typing text suggestions such as add/remove items: Hi as far as I've been able to search the web, I've not found any possible way to fine-tune text/typing suggestions in Windows 10. All the info online seem to be simple guides for enabling/disabling the text suggestions & typing insights features and do not mention custom...
  8. Text entry problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Text entry problem: I have a text entry problem in that I cannot input text from my keyboard or the touchscreen keyboard. They are not unresponsive. If I just push random keys, things happen. There was a similar thread elsewhere, but the solutions involve running things using run or cmd prompts,...
  9. Turn On or Off Touch Keyboard Add Space after Text Suggestion

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Touch Keyboard Add Space after Text Suggestion: How to: Turn On or Off Touch Keyboard Add Space after Text Suggestion How to Turn On or Off Add Space after Text Suggestion for Touch Keyboard in Windows 10 You can use different keyboards with Windows to fit your needs. The most common is a physical, external hardware...
  10. Add Space after Text Suggestion for Hardware Keyboard in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Space after Text Suggestion for Hardware Keyboard in Windows 10: How to: Add Space after Text Suggestion for Hardware Keyboard in Windows 10 Turn On or Off Add Space after Text Suggestion for Hardware Keyboard in Windows 10 Starting with text suggestions while typing on a hardware keyboard. Text suggestions for hardware keyboard...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add text as text suggestion windows