Windows 10: ADD EXTERNAL KESU drive won't solve storage problem!

Discus and support ADD EXTERNAL KESU drive won't solve storage problem! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've bought a 100 GB external hard drive since my idiotic HP laptop I bought barely has enough space for the operating system. I am TRYING to have it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sophielover2017, Mar 9, 2019.

1. ADD EXTERNAL KESU drive won't solve storage problem!

I've bought a 100 GB external hard drive since my idiotic HP laptop I bought barely has enough space for the operating system. I am TRYING to have it be the default storage since my PC is full, but I cannot for the life of me figure it out! HELP!

:)

Sophielover2017, Mar 9, 2019
  2. corwin12 Win User

Kesu USB 3.0 SCSI 500GB external hard drive

Recently bought a Kesu USB 3.0 SCSI 500GB external hard drive. My problem is that it shows under the disk drives in the device manager, but not in the file explorer. I am running windows 10. How can I correct this problem. Thank you for your cooperation.

corwin12, Mar 9, 2019
  3. External Hard Drive Issues

I am attempting to use an external hard drive (the brand is KESU if that's important.) First, I tried to set it as my download location, which only resulted in an error message. I then tried to delete some of the files on it, but nothing happened. I unplugged
    it, and upon plugging it back in, it was listed as Local Disk as opposed to KESU. I then tried to open it, resulting in an error message: "This request could not be performed as the result of an I/O device error." I tried some fixes I found online, to no avail.
    What should I do?

WalterRowlands, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

ADD EXTERNAL KESU drive won't solve storage problem!

HELP!!! External Drive issues!!

you're in luck, the guy with way too much external storage is here to the rescue!

step 1: try with a different USB cable

step 2: take the drive out of the enclosure and connect it internally to your PC

quite likely the cable or enclosure has died. if you're re-initialising the disk you might actually be erasing it... so dont do that.

Mussels, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

ADD EXTERNAL KESU drive won't solve storage problem!

1. ADD EXTERNAL KESU drive won't solve storage problem! - Similar Threads - ADD EXTERNAL KESU

2. Storage Spaces - remove/add drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage Spaces - remove/add drive: Hi,I currently have a Windows 10 PC running Enterprise edition. The PC has a storage spaces set up on it consisting of 6 x 2TB drives. It also has a m.2 with the Windows install on it.We needed to re-image the PC which we use PIXE boot for. when doing this, all the storage...
  3. Storage Spaces - remove/add drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage Spaces - remove/add drive: Hi,I currently have a Windows 10 PC running Enterprise edition. The PC has a storage spaces set up on it consisting of 6 x 2TB drives. It also has a m.2 with the Windows install on it.We needed to re-image the PC which we use PIXE boot for. when doing this, all the storage...
  4. Storage Spaces - remove/add drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Best way to add external storage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Best way to add external storage: I am looking forward to making a lot more video files. Since they are 50 times larger than document files I am considering ways to add external storage to my Windows 10 PCs. I am experimenting with two 2 TB external hard drives made by JMicron. After I attached them to USB...
  6. Kesu External Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Kesu External Hard Drive: Hello, I previously purchased a Kesu external to back up all my Pics and files because I have a lot of Pictures. When I plug it in my laptops it blinks and go away. It also gives a error about the name of the drive. I went to disk management. I tried to update driver....
  7. KESU external Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KESU external Hard Drive: How do I get external hard drive to backup my PC? I plug to USB and screen shows no data in F drive??????? KESU 350USB How can I get instructions from KESU? they will not respond. Thanks. EP schreiber...
  8. KESU USB 3.0 1TB external harddrive

KESU USB 3.0 1TB external harddrive: Hello, I used to be able to see my hard drive on my laptop, but now I can no longer see it. I followed the instruction below, after first disabling it, and re-enabling it. I have shut down and restarted my machine multiple time, I checked for an updated device driver and...
  9. External hard drive storage lost

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    External hard drive storage lost: Hello! My name is donald and i need your help like seriously... I tried to format my HD of 1TB that was in exfat to NTFS but it didn’t achieve and i couldn’t have access to it no more, i tried to check on ease partition what was going on and i saw my HD when unallocated and...
  10. Kesu USB 3.0 SCSI 500GB external hard drive

Kesu USB 3.0 SCSI 500GB external hard drive: Recently bought a Kesu USB 3.0 SCSI 500GB external hard drive. My problem is that it shows under the disk drives in the device manager, but not in the file explorer. I am running windows 10. How can I correct this problem. Thank you for your cooperation....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kesu 2518 500gb external hard drive wont work on laptop

2. kesu disk problem

3. why cant i access files on my Kesu eternal drive

4. will using a different cable work with my kesu,
  5. will not add kesu as disk