Windows 10: Add extra row to new Toolbar in Windows 10 Taskbar

Discus and support Add extra row to new Toolbar in Windows 10 Taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Greetings: For one, I cannot express ow happy I am with the return of the Godly Windows Taskbar. Even if it is not as powerful as in W10, the return... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Xogroroth, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Xogroroth Win User

Add extra row to new Toolbar in Windows 10 Taskbar

Greetings:

For one, I cannot express ow happy I am with the return of the Godly Windows Taskbar.
    Even if it is not as powerful as in W10, the return of this uber tool is just... everything.
    I STILL fail to get why, at a point, MS lost it's mind by losing this Windows Godlike tool: The Windows Task Bar.
    Thank God, MS, you found your intellect again...
    Please don't EVER do that again? Add extra row to new Toolbar in Windows 10 Taskbar :)

Now, I have made a few new Toolbars in WTB, and one sadly is running out of space.
    When I try to make that particular Toolbar double row, things go haywire.
    Other bars are suddenly placed differently,vanish, they do the weirdest of things, but just not what I want to become: that specific Toolbar to double space by creating a second row.
    Sure, I could make a NEW Toolbar and call it "Toolkit 2", but that is not quite what I am looking for.

Anyone that can help an old man out with this minor, yet frustrating issue?:
    I'd be quite grateful, if you could and would...

Thank you.

:)

Xogroroth, Oct 11, 2019

2. Toolbar in taskbar not fitting two rows

After a windows update my custom toolbar in the taskbar no longer spans over two rows.

I have a two line taskbar with small icons resulting in two rows of icons for my open appliactions. But the toolbar (also with small icons) just occupies one row instead of the two available with dead space below. I could just make the taskbar even taller
    to make all icons fit, but that would cover too much of the screen to be practical.

Add extra row to new Toolbar in Windows 10 Taskbar a6ad5fcc-8b2b-4060-bf4e-a949e61952c3?upload=true.png

Anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it?

Unique names are so 90s come on MS, Oct 11, 2019
  3. Taskbar resets to one row each time I reboot after Creators Update

I have only recently upgraded to windows Creator and suffered from losing the bottom row of the taskbar each time I restart windows.

I have tried lots of permutations 'supposed fixes' but my latest (might be different tomorrow!!) observations highlight the taskbar TOOLBARS:

- If I remove all Toolbars from the taskbar, Restart = NO rows are lost.

- With a toolbar applied to taskbar and taskbar locked Restart = NO rows are lost.

- With a toolbar applied to taskbar and taskbar NOT locked Restart = ONE row lost.

I also use a 3rd monitor with my laptop via a

XCSOURCE USB 3.0 To HDMI HD 1080P Video Cable Adapter Converter

with this there 'seems' to be an extra problem:

- With a toolbar applied to taskbar and taskbar locked Restart = ONE row lost.

JimOrrell68, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Xogroroth Win User

Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar

Hail:

I have my taskbar set up with the normal icons on top in the first toolbar.
    Added a Game toolbar, which has one row.

Tried to add a second row to it, as the first row became full.
    Several tries later in several ways, I failed to do this.

The Game toolbar keeps reverting to 1 row, or does not accept second row despite showing 2 rows (more icons added are put behind the '>> extended view').

How can I make the Game toolbar actually use 2 (or more) rows?

Thank you,
    Xog

Xogroroth, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Add extra row to new Toolbar in Windows 10 Taskbar - Similar Threads - Add extra row

2. TASKBAR - TOOLBAR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TASKBAR - TOOLBAR: It will be very helpful and time saving if we can have taskbar toolbar functions back in windows 11. Toolbar was really time saving and an excellent feature of windows. is there a plan to bring the toolbar back in windows 11? otherwise, many users potentially will switch back...
  3. How to add Troubleshooters toolbar in Windows 10 Taskbar

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Troubleshooters toolbar in Windows 10 Taskbar: Windows 10 includes numerous Troubleshooters, allowing users to fix different problems at times. You can add the Troubleshooters toolbar in the Windows 10 Taskbar if you use them regularly. It helps you open any Troubleshooter directly without opening the Windows Settings...
  4. unwanted extra toolbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unwanted extra toolbar: I recently downloaded some freeware for opening files with docx extensions. I have subsequently deleted this software, but when I did this a message came up saying I have need to delete some elements of the program manually. I have been left with an extra toolbar above the...
  5. unwanted extra toolbar

in Windows 10 Support
    unwanted extra toolbar: I recently downloaded some freeware for opening files with docx extensions. I have subsequently deleted this software, but when I did this a message came up saying I have need to delete some elements of the program manually. I have been left with an extra toolbar above the...
  6. Toolbar in taskbar not fitting two rows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toolbar in taskbar not fitting two rows: After a windows update my custom toolbar in the taskbar no longer spans over two rows. I have a two line taskbar with small icons resulting in two rows of icons for my open appliactions. But the toolbar (also with small icons) just occupies one row instead of the two...
  7. Create new taskbar toolbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Create new taskbar toolbar: I had a small area (toolbar) in the left side of my taskbar, next to the Start button. I used it to store shortcuts to my most-used programs. It also stored my "show desktop" icon, but forgot where that's stored. Somehow, it was removed and I want to restore or create a new...
  8. Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Toolbar from 1 to 2 rows in Taskbar: Hail: I have my taskbar set up with the normal icons on top in the first toolbar. Added a Game toolbar, which has one row. Tried to add a second row to it, as the first row became full. Several tries later in several ways, I failed to do this. The Game toolbar keeps...
  9. toolbar/taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    toolbar/taskbar: Hi new to this page and hoping for some desperately needed help!!!!! I have windows 10 now ( i think a mistake and can't go back) but my tool/task bar won't auto hide. Somedays it will for a moment or opening new tabs, then it jusy stays put and won't go away..... Any ideas...
  10. Add Toolbars to Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Toolbars to Taskbar in Windows 10: How to: Add Toolbars to Taskbar in Windows 10 How to Add Toolbars on the Taskbar in Windows 10 Windows includes a special application desktop toolbar called the taskbar that shows on the bottom of a display screen by default. The taskbar allows you to find, see, open,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 adding extra taskbar

2. add extra line of taskbar windows 10