Windows 10: Add fade audio effects in video clips

Discus and support Add fade audio effects in video clips in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to underlay video clips with my own music using narration. My problem is in changing the music from one set of pictures to the other. I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JonathonCastillo, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Add fade audio effects in video clips

I want to underlay video clips with my own music using narration. My problem is in changing the music from one set of pictures to the other. I cannot figure out how to make sound be faded out at the end of a photo set and fade up at the beginning of the other.

:)

JonathonCastillo, Dec 9, 2018

2. Add Fade Audio Effects In Video Clips.

Hi Gustav,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are using Microsoft Photos application to fade the audio, then there is no feature in Photos application to fade the audio; however, you can fade the audio by using Microsoft PowerPoint Application. Follow the below steps to fade the audio that you
    want using Microsoft Photos application.

Step 1: Click on the Start Menu and search for
    Microsoft PowerPoint and hit Enter to launch
    PowerPoint
    application.

Step 2: Then, click on Insert > Audio > You can add the audio file as well as directly record an audio file.

Step 3: Click on the Audio and click on
    Playback
    tab beside to Format tab.

Step 4: Then, you will see the Fade In and
    Fade Out
    options.

Fade In: Adds a timed fade effect at the beginning of the audio clip. Within the Fade In box, directly enter the exact number of seconds you want the clip to fade in.

Fade Out: Adds a timed fade effect at the end of the audio clip. Within the Fade Out box, directly enter the exact number of seconds you want the clip to fade out.

The option for fading the audio in Photos Application is a great idea, so I suggest you to post your feedback for the same in

Feedback Hub

Hope it helps.

If my answer has helped, then please upvote or mark as an answer.

Shafeeq_Khan, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Add Fade Audio Effects In Video Clips.

Hi Folks.

With photos I'm working on a video which incl. images and video clips. I want to underlay it with my own music by using narration. Throughout the video the topic changes often after a series of pictures and clips. I'm already quite good with putting the
    music to the right pictures (start and end), but the changing from one sound to the next is always quite disruptive. Is there a feature, with which a sound can be faded out at the end of a particular photo series and v.v. at a beginning ?

A positive answer would make me a new Steven Spielberg …..

Tks. Gustav

***Changed Title From: Photos***

GustavTrinkaus, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Add fade audio effects in video clips

Add Fade Audio Effects In Video Clips.

Hi Shafeeq,

you did a lot of work to find a solution for my issue, and I thank you for it. But I don't use MS Office, I use Open Office, and although the similar app offers features very much alike those of power point, a fading button is not available with this app.

So I have to produce my videos with a lack of professionality That's life.

Tks again.

Gustav.

GustavTrinkaus, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

Add fade audio effects in video clips

1. Add fade audio effects in video clips - Similar Threads - Add fade audio

2. Blank clip video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank clip video: How can i fix the clip that goes blank?. The video has an audio but the video is blank. How can i fix the video that has been recorded so i can see the clip or some setting that prevent it from happen again....
  3. Blank clip video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank clip video: How can i fix the clip that goes blank?. The video has an audio but the video is blank. How can i fix the video that has been recorded so i can see the clip or some setting that prevent it from happen again....
  4. How to add Cartoon effect to videos in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Cartoon effect to videos in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]In this guide, we are going to show you an easy tutorial to add a cartoon effect to your videos on your Windows 11/10 PC. A cartoon effect is used to transform your video into a cartoon-like video. It basically gives a comic look to your videos. You must have seen...
  5. Fading audio volume

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fading audio volume: HP ENVY, running Windows 10, speaker starts off low in volume then quickly fades down to almost inaudible point. the audio jack works fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fading-audio-volume/e48092b9-df06-475a-9a69-6c0935356633
  6. Recovering a video clip

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recovering a video clip: When I am recording using Microsoft DVR my computer lost power due to a power cut and I turned it on again, but the recorded video clip cannot be played. Is there a way to recover this clip or play it? This video is very important to me...
  7. Bluetooth audio clipping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio clipping: Hello, I've been having this weird Bluetooth audio problem ever since I have bought this new HP Pavilion desktop and I cannot figure out its cause. Sound coming from Bluetooth audio is clipped. Basically it sounds like you'd push the volume of an amp too high and the...
  8. How do I add transitions to video clips in Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I add transitions to video clips in Video Editor: I am using Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-transitions-to-video-clips-in-video/a418b4dc-2d43-4492-80d2-3ffd0786c9c5
  9. Audio fades to silence

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio fades to silence: If I need audio of any kind Zoom meeting, video playback, the audio starts fine but fades to silence within a minute or so. All the "troubleshooting" options I've been provided with do nothing but note that some of those instructions are too 'tech' for me to understand....
  10. Video Clip Distortion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Clip Distortion: Sudden problem on my Lenovo laptop running Widows 10. For no apparent reason downloaded video clips, and some You Tube clips are unwatchable. It appears as though a small part of the original picture is magnified to fill the entire screen. Help, please!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. video audio fade in windows video app

2. add fae in fade out in photos app