Windows 10: Add feaure to right click context menu

Discus and support Add feaure to right click context menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I wonder if this has been done or available with some kind of tweak. You right click a file, but missing from the options is a prompt to Browse To a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by James1093, Nov 30, 2018.

1. James1093 Win User

Add feaure to right click context menu

I wonder if this has been done or available with some kind of tweak.
    You right click a file, but missing from the options is a prompt to Browse To a Folder to move or copy that file to.
    It would be easier than opening a second window and dragging files.

:)

James1093, Nov 30, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown Add feaure to right click context menu :(

ArmoredCavalry, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Add feaure to right click context menu

Right-click context menu "Run as Administrator" not working

I have the same problem but mine is limited to right clicking the start menu. I can right click everything else and it works correctly, but if I right click the start menu, it doesn't open the context menu and the cursor shifts just a little diagonally to
    the top right. I've tried the suggestions above and the new account works fine and the SFC scan came up with nothing wrong.

Edit- also Winkey + X doesn't bring open the context menu either

jedbillman, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Add feaure to right click context menu

1. Add feaure to right click context menu - Similar Threads - Add feaure right

2. Add feature to right click context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Add feature to right click context menu: I wonder if this has been done or available with some kind of tweak. You right click a file, but missing from the options is a prompt to Browse To a Folder to move or copy that file to. It would be easier than opening a second window and dragging files. 122619
  3. Right Click context menu no show HD Video files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Right Click context menu no show HD Video files: I have many Video files on PC Some are large files (5gb) High Definition Movies Movies have been recorded from TV using topfield PVR Most are 1920 x 1080 resolution some have 2 channel audio some have 6 channel audio Also have some standard definition movies I have just got a...
  4. How to add remove right click menu in Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add remove right click menu in Win10: Hi When I right click a file I don't see run script, compile script and edit script options in window 10. I want to these in right click menu but not able to include them in right click menu. Someone please guide me how to customize right click menu for these items. Thanks....
  5. right click context menu customize question ** see attachment **

right click context menu customize question ** see attachment **: common a big company like microsoft it´s cant make any option more viable to change and personalize a symple option like that..
  6. Customising the right-click context menu

Customising the right-click context menu: Hi, I hope someone here can help me out. I want to customise the context menu, the one that pops up when you right-click the mouse. I just want to re-arrange some of the menu options that are available and possibly delete (if possible) some others that I don't need or even...
  7. Right Click context menu sloooow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Right Click context menu sloooow: I am using Windows 10 Pro 64 bit OS on my self built system. It's been working great for years but recently I have notice when right clicking on any file in File Explorer or on the desktop it takes up to 30 seconds for the context menu to appear. I have read other posts about...
  8. Right click often has blank context menu or partials?

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click often has blank context menu or partials?: I'm running Windows 10 x64.. with very little installed outside of Office 2013 and Visual Studio 2015. Every once in awhile I run into a situation where my right clicks no longer result in a context menu being visable.. at least mostly.. particularly when you right click...
  9. Right click context menu for explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click context menu for explorer: Trying to create a Right click context menu for explorer. I used to be able to launch VLC mediaplayer by right clicking on a Video_ts folder and chose play with VLC, seems to have gone for some reason...tried a few programs to help me with this but no luck yet....just tried...
  10. Pin/Unpin is missing from right click context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin/Unpin is missing from right click context menu: Hi guys I reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop and after that the pin/unpin options is missing from the context menu (right click) to pin/unpin tiles from the startmenu. Any ideas? 39795