Windows 10: add friend for my child account on minecraft kindle

Discus and support add friend for my child account on minecraft kindle in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do you add a friend for my child account in Minecraft? I can access my account on my laptop, but don't see how to add via the family members.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gisdude, Mar 4, 2020.

1. gisdude Win User

add friend for my child account on minecraft kindle

How do you add a friend for my child account in Minecraft? I can access my account on my laptop, but don't see how to add via the family members.

Thx,

:)

gisdude, Mar 4, 2020

2. How do I allow a child account to friend people on minecraft windows 10

honestly, the title says it all. How do I allow a child account to friend people on minecraft windows 10.

Purplemaniak7, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Graeme.P Win User
    How do I allow a child account to friend people on minecraft windows 10

Hi Purplemaniak, I'm Graeme, an independent adviser here to help.

If your child is logged in using a child account, you can use your parent account to permit them to add friends.

Here's a support article that explains how to do it:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/minecraft/sign-...

Have a read through that article, and it'll show you how to access the parental controls to allow your child friend access.

Hopefully that helps! Please let me know if you need further support. Thanks!

Graeme.P, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Jan123 Win User

Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

1. add friend for my child account on minecraft kindle - Similar Threads - add friend child

2. Add Minecraft to child's account on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add Minecraft to child's account on PC: Hi everyone,I've created a separate Windows profile for our son, who, while aiming to be the best Minecrafter possible, downloaded auto-clickers, hack clients...and probably lots of hidden malware too, as it was all open source stuff.Anyway, we got the pc reset to factory...
  3. Add Minecraft to child's account on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add Minecraft to child's account on PC: Hi everyone,I've created a separate Windows profile for our son, who, while aiming to be the best Minecrafter possible, downloaded auto-clickers, hack clients...and probably lots of hidden malware too, as it was all open source stuff.Anyway, we got the pc reset to factory...
  4. add money to child's account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add money to child's account: I am unable to add money to my child's account. I was able to make two transactions but after that i am unable to do that. I have even waited for two days as advised but to no avail....
  5. add money to child's account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add money to child's account: I am unable to add money to my child's account. I was able to make two transactions but after that i am unable to do that. I have even waited for two days as advised but to no avail....
  6. How do you friend someone on Minecraft with a child account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you friend someone on Minecraft with a child account: How do you friend someone on Minecraft when your using a child account I have been trying for 2 day but I got nothing helpful https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-friend-someone-on-minecraft-with-a/4f38dce6-3f77-44b5-9556-a3b81d516799
  7. Minecraft for child account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Minecraft for child account: I cannot figure out how to let my child play Minecraft using using their child account setup using Microsoft Family. I have purchased, downloaded, and installed Minecraft using my (parent) account. Its through my Xbox username. We do not own a XBox console. Not sure if that...
  8. Minecraft add friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft add friends: Hello my daughter wants to add her real friends as friends on her Minecraft game on Amazon fire. I have gone to Microsoft account but am confused as to where to change it..I'm not very techy......
  9. Add computer to the child's account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add computer to the child's account: I cannot add another computer to my child’s account. I have added 3 devices before but he says that he is always shut off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-computer-to-the-childs-account/01a74b2a-c5ba-4c90-b2d4-4d15b32c1181
  10. add computer to my child's account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    add computer to my child's account: How do I add a computer to my child's account? I have added 3 devices to my older son's account, but he complains that hi gets shut off, but his younger brothers does not................. I am seeing no option of "adding another device" to my child's account....???...