Windows 10: add google drive to navigation pane

Discus and support add google drive to navigation pane in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; how to add google drive to navigation pane 55775 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bassel mady, Jul 8, 2016.

1. add google drive to navigation pane

how to add google drive to navigation pane

:)

bassel mady, Jul 8, 2016
  2. Ramesh Srinivasan, Jul 8, 2016
  3. Dr. Abdul Rasheed. K., Jul 8, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

add google drive to navigation pane

Hi @bassel mady, welcome to tenforums.com! *Smile

Right click on your GoogleDrive folder and choose 'Pin to Quick Access'.

Edwin, Jul 8, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

add google drive to navigation pane

1. add google drive to navigation pane - Similar Threads - add google drive

2. Navigation Pane.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Navigation Pane.: What's going on with this update? I only updated because it forced me to.My OCD can't take this ****.How do I remove this? I can't for some reason revert back to the previous version Also if someone can tell me how to stop updates from occurring ever....
  3. add windows app to navigation pane

in Windows 10 Customization
    add windows app to navigation pane: Hello, for the last couple of years I’ve been able to plug in a document photo scanner Ipevo Ziggi HD Plus into my usb port and the windows 10 camera app would come up in the navigation pane in file explorer. For some reason now when I plug in the document photo scanner the...
  4. How to add Google Drive to File Explorer Navigation Pane in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Google Drive to File Explorer Navigation Pane in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you have installed Google Drive on your computer, then you can add Google Drive link to the Navigation Pane of File Explorer in Windows […] This article How to add Google Drive to File Explorer Navigation Pane in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  5. Add specific folders to Navigation Pane

Add specific folders to Navigation Pane: Win10 Home x64 build 18363.836 Hello! With a lot of help from you all and many tutorials, I got my new Win10 system up and running, and set (for the most part) the way I like it. A few things I have not been able to find tutorials on (I'm sure they exist, I just haven't...
  6. Navigation Pane Hierarchy - Make Google Drive appear like OneDrive

Navigation Pane Hierarchy - Make Google Drive appear like OneDrive: Hello, It looks like many people are struggling with the navigation pane, myself included. All I'm trying to do it make the google drive appear in the same way as dropbox and onedrive in file explorer. Picture below; a bonus would be changing the order too. The maybe...
  7. add custom shortcuts to navigation pane

add custom shortcuts to navigation pane: hello is there a way to adding custom files shortcut (not folders shortcut) to navigation pane? for example i want to add a shourtcut from explorer.exe to my navigatin pane.i knew about adding custom folders or control panel items to navigation pane,but my question is about...
  8. Missing Drives in Navigation Pane?

Missing Drives in Navigation Pane?: Hello, just got Windows 10 Technical Preview and was a little confused by this... For some reason three of my hard drives are visible in the navigation pane as root items down the left, but the other four are not... What makes those three so special? How do I customize this?...
  9. Add or Remove Google Drive from Navigation Pane in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Google Drive from Navigation Pane in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Google Drive from Navigation Pane in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Google Drive in Navigation Pane of File Explorer in Windows 10 Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service created by Google. It allows users to store files in the...
  10. Add or Remove Duplicate Drives in Navigation Pane in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Duplicate Drives in Navigation Pane in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Duplicate Drives in Navigation Pane in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Duplicate Drives in Navigation Pane of File Explorer in Windows 10 [img] Information By default, all removable drives are shown separately in the navigation pane of File...