Windows 10: Add Google Search Option to the Right-Click context Menu Win. Explorer

Discus and support Add Google Search Option to the Right-Click context Menu Win. Explorer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to Add Google Search Option to the Right-Click context Menu in windows Explorer. I didn't find anything online. Example, right click on mp3 file,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by XMcQcX, Mar 5, 2020.

1. XMcQcX Win User

Add Google Search Option to the Right-Click context Menu Win. Explorer

How to Add Google Search Option to the Right-Click context Menu in windows Explorer. I didn't find anything online. Example, right click on mp3 file, click google search option to launch a web search about the mp3 song. Did Anyone know a way to do it ?

:)

XMcQcX, Mar 5, 2020
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Google adding more options to right click context menu in Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Easily take action in Gmail with new right-click context menu options

Brink, Mar 5, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Google adding more options to right click context menu in Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Easily take action in Gmail with new right-click context menu options

Brink, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Add Google Search Option to the Right-Click context Menu Win. Explorer - Similar Threads - Add Google Search

2. Right Click context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right Click context menu: How to restore old Right-click Context menu in Windows 11 as default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu/cdfdc643-2248-4080-9d73-4685d6fdbe15
  3. Is a feature avaulable to add "open with" option to right click context menu of a folder in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is a feature avaulable to add "open with" option to right click context menu of a folder in...: I'd like to be able to do programmatically too. If not, how about "open with MyApp", I see visual studio is in that context menu when It's installed. Thanks for taking the time to read. submitted by /u/eltegs [link] [comments]...
  4. Add Search to Right-Click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add Search to Right-Click Context Menu: I am requesting help modifying an eight-forums tutorial registry hack. The tutorial has not been updated for Win10 but works nonetheless. The Tutorial involves adding Search to the context menu of folders, drives, desktop background, This PC, as well as cabinet and...
  5. Add Search to Right-Click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Add Search to Right-Click Context Menu: I am requesting help modifying an eight-forums tutorial registry hack. The tutorial has not been updated for Win10 but works nonetheless. The Tutorial involves adding Search to the context menu of folders, drives, desktop background, This PC, as well as cabinet and...
  6. Add Google Search Option to the Right-Click context Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add Google Search Option to the Right-Click context Menu: hi i want add Google Search Right-Click context Menu I tried to apply the explanation here Add Google Search Option to the Right-Click context Menu Win. Explorer , to no avail I want to search file name via Google [img] @dalchina - - - Updated - - - [img] [img]...
  7. Google adding more options to right click context menu in Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    Google adding more options to right click context menu in Gmail: What’s changing We’re adding more options to the right-click context menu in Gmail. [ATTACH] New menu options in Gmail with conversation mode on [ATTACH] New menu options in Gmail with conversation mode off[ Who’s impacted All end users Why you’d use it With...
  8. Add feature to right click context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Add feature to right click context menu: I wonder if this has been done or available with some kind of tweak. You right click a file, but missing from the options is a prompt to Browse To a Folder to move or copy that file to. It would be easier than opening a second window and dragging files. 122619
  9. Add feaure to right click context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Add feaure to right click context menu: I wonder if this has been done or available with some kind of tweak. You right click a file, but missing from the options is a prompt to Browse To a Folder to move or copy that file to. It would be easier than opening a second window and dragging files. 122619
  10. Right click context menu for explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click context menu for explorer: Trying to create a Right click context menu for explorer. I used to be able to launch VLC mediaplayer by right clicking on a Video_ts folder and chose play with VLC, seems to have gone for some reason...tried a few programs to help me with this but no luck yet....just tried...