Windows 10: Add home tab setting to Clock app

Discus and support Add home tab setting to Clock app in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use the Timer tab of the Clock app almost exclusively, but restarting my computer returns me to the Focus Sessions tab. Timer used to be right on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lyndon_Gingerich, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Add home tab setting to Clock app

I use the Timer tab of the Clock app almost exclusively, but restarting my computer returns me to the Focus Sessions tab. Timer used to be right on top. Could Microsoft add a setting to let me open the Clock app to Timer?Removing Focus Sessions would work for me, but people might be using Clock for Pomodoro or something; a home tab option sounds less disruptive.

:)

Lyndon_Gingerich, Aug 15, 2022

2. Start Alarms and Clocks in Clocks tab

How can I start the Alarms and Clocks applet with the Clocks tab open?

• I need more than the three world clocks supported by the task bar hover.
    • The Alarms and Clocks applet supports many clocks, and looks nice.
    • The applet opens on the Alarms tab (which is useless to me).
    • I have to click on the Clocks tab. Not a big task, obviously, but annoying when all I want is to quickly check the time in another country.
    I'd like to be able to set my Quick Launch Alarms and Clocks icon to automatically open on the Clocks tab. That way, the clocks would flash up, I could check the time, and quickly move on.

Interestingly, sometimes, the applet does open to Clocks (presumably, to the last used view), but not always.

FoodFinger2, Aug 15, 2022
  3. Alarms and Clock app is crashing

There was an update for the Alarms and Clock app today but unfortunately it has not fixed this problem. The app still crashes when the World Clock tab is selected.

The suggestions from Syed did not help.

pjcoldrick, Aug 15, 2022
  4. SiSig_ Win User

Add home tab setting to Clock app

Clock displays wrong time

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings of time and time zone:

• Press “Windows+X” and click on “control panel”.
    • On the left hand side click on “clock, language and region”.
    • Click on “change time zone”.
    • And then click on the tab “internet time” and click on “change settings”.
    • Check the box “synchronize with an internet time server” and also select the option “time.windows.com” from the drop down and click on “ok” and check if the issue persists.

SiSig_, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

Add home tab setting to Clock app

1. Add home tab setting to Clock app - Similar Threads - Add home tab

2. Force Clock app to respect settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Force Clock app to respect settings: In a Windows 10 Pro machine, I have these settings concerning the time format to use:Please notice the 24-hour format for the time.However, the clock app does not care and uses a 12-hour format, with AM and PM. See screenshot:What is the magic trick to have the Clock app to...
  3. Force Clock app to respect settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Force Clock app to respect settings: In a Windows 10 Pro machine, I have these settings concerning the time format to use:Please notice the 24-hour format for the time.However, the clock app does not care and uses a 12-hour format, with AM and PM. See screenshot:What is the magic trick to have the Clock app to...
  4. Force Clock app to respect settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Add home tab setting to Clock app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add home tab setting to Clock app: I use the Timer tab of the Clock app almost exclusively, but restarting my computer returns me to the Focus Sessions tab. Timer used to be right on top. Could Microsoft add a setting to let me open the Clock app to Timer?Removing Focus Sessions would work for me, but people...
  6. Add home tab setting to Clock app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add home tab setting to Clock app: I use the Timer tab of the Clock app almost exclusively, but restarting my computer returns me to the Focus Sessions tab. Timer used to be right on top. Could Microsoft add a setting to let me open the Clock app to Timer?Removing Focus Sessions would work for me, but people...
  7. setting the clock

setting the clock: How to sync the clock? The site on the screen, "time.windows.com" is no longer active https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-the-clock/a4776265-d8ef-4f08-a518-5016dd0f6231
  8. Setting Clock

Setting Clock: I want my pc time reported by a 24-hour clock. My new PC with Win-10 doesn't instruct on this subject. Any help out there? I know I'm going to be embarrassed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-clock/90f67a61-ede5-48b1-bc57-8a9df42ee4a8
  9. Clock Setting.

Clock Setting.: After the last Windows 10 update, I can not set my clock to Eastern Time Zone. It sets, but when I shutddown and restart later it reverts back to Central Time Zone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-setting/79bc5c25-4819-4731-bbb0-ac389452cd7b
  10. Add or Remove Apps to Not be Included in Sets of Tabs in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Apps to Not be Included in Sets of Tabs in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Apps to Not be Included in Sets of Tabs in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Apps to Not be Included in Sets of Tabs in Windows 10 [img] Warning Sets is no longer available in Windows 10. Sets shell provided tab experience is no more in...