Windows 10: Add Hotmail account to my actual user?

Discus and support Add Hotmail account to my actual user? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, I formatted my Pc, and when I reinstalled Windows 10, I hadn't an active connection. Is it possible to add an hotmail account to my actual... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Siegfriedm, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Add Hotmail account to my actual user?

Hello, I formatted my Pc, and when I reinstalled Windows 10, I hadn't an active connection.
    Is it possible to add an hotmail account to my actual profile, without to create a new one, and set it as administrator?

:)

Siegfriedm, Oct 15, 2019
  2. Polarman Win User

Hotmail accounts posted online

Thousands of Hotmail passwords have been hacked and posted online, according to reports.

See this arcticle for more details:

BBC NEWS | Technology | Phishing attack targets Hotmail

I suggest that you change your password if you use any "Live" accounts.

Polarman, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

Goes to Main Account so far no problems (Hotmail)

dorsetknob, Oct 15, 2019
  4. rpsgc Win User

Add Hotmail account to my actual user?

rpsgc, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

Add Hotmail account to my actual user?

1. Add Hotmail account to my actual user? - Similar Threads - Add Hotmail account

2. how to add a hotmail account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to add a hotmail account: how can I add a hotmail.ca account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-a-hotmail-account/d0e1d056-f7dd-469d-be09-8a6d6d836c29
  3. how to add a hotmail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to add a hotmail account: how can I add a hotmail.ca account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-a-hotmail-account/d0e1d056-f7dd-469d-be09-8a6d6d836c29
  4. Hotmail account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hotmail account: I am getting termination notice addressed to user@hotmail. Due to no upgrade? Scam or not. By tapping a blue bar. No microsoft logo. Please inform as it says final notice to termination...
  5. add an admin user account

in Windows 10 Customization
    add an admin user account: how do I add an admin user account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-an-admin-user-account/9bcb122b-8bda-426e-991c-72232b8ea4b2
  6. Can't add Hotmail account to Mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't add Hotmail account to Mail app: Whenever I try to add a Hotmail account to the Mail app (which I literally just downloaded and installed from the Store), I get this error after I select the account on the screen prior: https://i.imgur.com/rWRvHVl.png What to do? The mail account exists and I can access it...
  7. Add Hotmail account to my actual user?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Add Hotmail account to my actual user?: Hello, I formatted my Pc, and when I reinstalled Windows 10, I hadn't an active connection. Is it possible to add an hotmail account to my actual profile, without to create a new one, and set it as administrator?...
  8. pin for my hotmail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pin for my hotmail account: has anyone had where the pin they created doesn't t work and then it makes you restart your computer because you have used your wrong pin too many times? I selected the reset my pin and instead of going somewhere where you can do that it suggests a place but when you go...
  9. User Account Actual Name in "%Sysroot%\Users": It Matters

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Account Actual Name in "%Sysroot%\Users": It Matters: Hello, I have a large home office data store synched between devices using Offline Files and standard Windows user account based sharing and UAC. As a result, all user’s personal data folders have a very specific naming system maintained for years. The new “sign-in using...
  10. User Account Actual Name in "%Sysroot%\Users": It Matters

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    User Account Actual Name in "%Sysroot%\Users": It Matters: Hello, I have a large home office data store synched betweendevices using Offline Files and standard Windows user account based sharing andUAC. As a result, all user’s personal data folders have a very specific namingsystem maintained for years. The new “sign-in using...