Windows 10: Add hyperlink to email address

Discus and support Add hyperlink to email address in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Need to add hyperlink to email address RMC doesn't work on WordPad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PrisBrown, Jul 6, 2020.

1. PrisBrown Win User

Add hyperlink to email address

Need to add hyperlink to email address RMC doesn't work on WordPad

:)

PrisBrown, Jul 6, 2020

2. Postal addresses not hyperlinked after 8.1 update

Hi Chris,

Can you list the steps required to reproduce this? I just sent myself an email with my home address and when I opened the email on my phone, the address was hyperlinked and the link wen t right into HERE Maps. I used the same format that you had listed.

I am also using a Lumia Icon with the Denim update.

Christopher Miller, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Add email addresses to suggested words?

Is there any way to add email addresses to the list of suggested words when typing with the keyboard? The help says to highlight the misspelled word, then click the + symbol. But, I cannot highlight a whole email address and get the + symbol.

For example:

L: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

The "MyName" has a red squiggly and if I highlight that part of the address the + symbol appears, but if I highlight the entire address the + symbol goes away.

How can I stop from having to type in email addresses over and over and over?

Thanks.

ComputerFields, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Add hyperlink to email address

windows 10 hyperlink opening

Hi Steve,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you have Internet Explorer set as a default program?
    • Do you face the issue only with the hyperlinks from an email?
    • On which email application do you face this issue?

We would suggest you to copy the hyperlink or use an hyperlink from a wordpad and check if you face the same issue.

Get back to us with the details to further assist you.

Ravinath P, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Add hyperlink to email address

1. Add hyperlink to email address - Similar Threads - Add hyperlink email

2. How to add alias email address when account email address is no longer accessible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add alias email address when account email address is no longer accessible?: I am trying to access my daughter’s Microsoft account Minecraft related issue to add an alias email address as the email address associated with the Microsoft account is no longer accessible.I can access the Microsoft account ok, but the problem occurs when trying to add the...
  3. How to add alias email address when account email address is no longer accessible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add alias email address when account email address is no longer accessible?: I am trying to access my daughter’s Microsoft account Minecraft related issue to add an alias email address as the email address associated with the Microsoft account is no longer accessible.I can access the Microsoft account ok, but the problem occurs when trying to add the...
  4. How to add alias email address when account email address is no longer accessible?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Hyperlink in email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hyperlink in email: I just started getting a popup of a hyperlink in all my emails when hovering over an image, link or button. Google search shows hundreds of posts objection to this "feature" I am wondering if there is a solution to this problem yet. Thank you...
  6. email hyperlink

in Windows 10 Customization
    email hyperlink: Hi, I cannot open Hyperlinks sent to me by email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-hyperlink/891fd4f0-352b-458e-b5d9-14325df076d7
  7. Sending email from hyperlink

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sending email from hyperlink: I'm running Windows 10, office 365. When I click on a hyperlink either from my Outlook account or from a website link a blue box comes up with an envelope icon asking which account I want to send from. The only option is cancel. The only way I can send is to copy and paste...
  8. Email Hyperlink Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Email Hyperlink Problem: [img] The problem I'm having is a hyperlink problem. As you can see in above photo, the hyperlink to get to the appropriate location is the first highlighted url, but it takes me to the first page in Ten Forums. As you can see, the highlighted hyperlink extends to the...
  9. Cannot add another email address

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot add another email address: Hi all,,I have not had this comp very long and I am trying to add another email address to windows 10 mail app. I have one which is******@outlook.com and is my Microsoft account, and another ********@btinternet.com, which both are working ok. I want another address not...
  10. Hyperlinks not working in Email.

in Browsers and Email
    Hyperlinks not working in Email.: When I click on a link in my email, it does nothing, goes nowhere. This happens in Edge as well as Chrome. I have Office 2007. This just started happening. If I copy the link and paste it, it seems fine. Need some help out there guys and gals. You have been pretty good to me...