Windows 10: Add Kurdish (kurmanji) Language to Windows!!

Discus and support Add Kurdish (kurmanji) Language to Windows!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There are more than 25 million people who speak the Kurdish dialect of Kurmanji, and most of them want Kurmanji in Windows, please do our request.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ResadBakuri, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Add Kurdish (kurmanji) Language to Windows!!

There are more than 25 million people who speak the Kurdish dialect of Kurmanji, and most of them want Kurmanji in Windows, please do our request.

Thanks.

:)

ResadBakuri, Nov 19, 2019

2. why do not support Kurdish (kurmanji) language?

Hi Graeme,

I know that Microsoft is supporting the Kurdish Central, but the Central Kurdish language is written in Arabic alphabet and only 5 to 6 million people speak.

Kurdish (Kurmanji-North) 15-25 million people speak but is not supported.

Central Kurdish (Arabic alphabet)North (Kurmanji) Kurdish (latin alphabet) for this should be supported for North (Kurmanji) Kurdish.

Central and northern speakers don't understand each other very well.

Thanks for your help, Graeme?

How can I contact the authorities?

Thanks..

ResadBakuri, Nov 19, 2019
  3. GogoGG Win User
    Kurdish (Kurmanji) language package and keyboard support.

Hi.

My discussion is about whether a language package and keyboard support for Kurdish (Kurmanji-Latin script) will be added to the mainstream of Windows. I use both Ubuntu and Windows, and very satisfied with the support of Ubuntu for Kurdish while writing
    in Kurdish. However, I get difficulties while doing so on Windows. So is there anyone knowing that there is a prospective plan of Microsoft to add the support?

Thanks for your helps.

Gurkan

GogoGG, Nov 19, 2019
  4. GogoGG Win User

Add Kurdish (kurmanji) Language to Windows!!

Kurdish (Kurmanji) language package and keyboard support.

Hi.

My question is about whether a language package and keyboard support for Kurdish (Kurmanji-Latin script) will be added to the mainstream of Windows.

I use both Ubuntu and Windows, and very satisfied with the support of Ubuntu for Kurdish while writing in Kurdish. However, I get difficulties while doing so on Windows. So my question: when would we be able get the same support from Windows?

Thanks for your helps.

Gurkan

GogoGG, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Add Kurdish (kurmanji) Language to Windows!!

1. Add Kurdish (kurmanji) Language to Windows!! - Similar Threads - Add Kurdish kurmanji

2. Add Spanish Language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add Spanish Language: Hello, my job is to translate English documents into Spanish, but I had to get a new laptop and I can't figure out how to type in Spanish now. Thank you.[Original Title: Spanish language]...
  3. adds in foreign language

adds in foreign language: how do I prevent adds in foreign language, not English? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adds-in-foreign-language/1df64c22-c30a-4495-bf5c-41096f7153c4
  4. Add a Language pack in Windows

Add a Language pack in Windows: Split from this thread. I have some trouble with the new update too. My window edition is Window 10 pro, in the new update, it makes the connection of Bluetooth headphone becomes really bad it's still ok in the last version even the sound is a little small and another...
  5. add display language

in Windows 10 Support
    add display language: I have previously successfully added Russian to English as display languages. I now want to add Arabic but the same instructions I used to add Russian, direct me to steps that don't exist, i.e. go to settings or control panel, then time and language which is not an option...
  6. why do not support Kurdish (kurmanji) language?

why do not support Kurdish (kurmanji) language?: Why don't you provide language support for 30 million speaking Kurds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-not-support-kurdish-kurmanji-language/b4dc7622-0f1b-4b30-ba3c-7cf6a304fb8a
  7. Add a new language to Windows

Add a new language to Windows: Hi all, I'm using Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator 1.4 and I'm trying to create a keyboard for my language, the Venetan (spoken in the Veneto region of Italy). Unfortunately I have no way to choose the language Venetan because it does not exist, and choosing the Italian and...
  8. add new language

add new language: Hello i'm bilingual and i would like to add a new language to my keyboard not only English it is possible ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-new-language/ef988f1f-8461-4a3d-89de-de3734b81d33
  9. Support Kurdish(Kurmanci-Latin) Language

Support Kurdish(Kurmanci-Latin) Language: There is a Kurdish keyboard for Central Kurdish based on Arabic alphabet in Windows 10, but the Northern Kurdish (Kurmanji) keyboard is not included. We ask for a native keyboard for Kurmanji in Microsoft Windows operating system....
  10. Add a Language in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add a Language in Windows 10: How to: Add a Language in Windows 10 How to Add a Language in Windows 10 In Windows 10, you can add different languages to install and use for the keyboard layout. See also: Language packs | Windows Support This tutorial will show you how to add a language to use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kurmanci language download for win 10

2. add kurmanci script