Windows 10: ADD LYRICS IN GROOVE APP PLEASE

Discus and support ADD LYRICS IN GROOVE APP PLEASE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; why they dont add lycrics until now in Groove ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MontassarSilini, Nov 5, 2018.

1. ADD LYRICS IN GROOVE APP PLEASE

why they dont add lycrics until now in Groove ?

:)

MontassarSilini, Nov 5, 2018

2. View Lyrics for Groove music

Hi Mehrdad,

Groove Music player doesn't have the option for viewing lyrics yet, that is why you were advised to post in
    Feedback Hub.

Regarding your concern for the 15,000 upvotes, you may post that in our
    Feedback Hub
    so the app developer can see your suggestions.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Nov 7, 2018
  3. View Lyrics for Groove music

Hi

why after more than 6 months and 15,000 upvotes for viewing Lyrics in Groove music we dont have this feature yet ? i think this request is not very hard.

Mehrdad Aria, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

ADD LYRICS IN GROOVE APP PLEASE

Groove Music

I wonder if Groove Music App will eventually have all the functionality of WMP, and others, and more!?
    I thought a 'Lyrics' flyout would be a nice touch:

ADD LYRICS IN GROOVE APP PLEASE [​IMG]

Edwin, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

ADD LYRICS IN GROOVE APP PLEASE

1. ADD LYRICS IN GROOVE APP PLEASE - Similar Threads - ADD LYRICS GROOVE

2. Groove app always adds a folder which I do not want.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove app always adds a folder which I do not want.: HiGroove app always adds a folder which I do not want.I delete the folder in the choose where you want us to look for music but the next time I start Groove the damned folder is back there again.How can I stop it to do so ? Thanks for your help for your help....
  3. Groove app always adds a folder which I do not want.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Groove app always adds a folder which I do not want.: HiGroove app always adds a folder which I do not want.I delete the folder in the choose where you want us to look for music but the next time I start Groove the damned folder is back there again.How can I stop it to do so ? Thanks for your help for your help....
  4. Why Groove music on pc not having an Lyrics playing facility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Groove music on pc not having an Lyrics playing facility: I request Microsoft to add an Lyrics playing and lyrics search feature on Groove music Win 11. Instead of users searching an third party app for playing lyrics .Thank you...
  5. Why Groove music on pc not having an Lyrics playing facility

Why Groove music on pc not having an Lyrics playing facility: I request Microsoft to add an Lyrics playing and lyrics search feature on Groove music Win 11. Instead of users searching an third party app for playing lyrics .Thank you...
  6. Lyrics?

Lyrics?: Is it now possible to view lyrics on groove music? Like, it is already 2021... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lyrics/9a290979-ad96-449d-bdfc-316f52e57546
  7. Lyrics

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Lyrics: how to I get lyrics to any song https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lyrics/84d8e587-f5d9-4b21-a6a6-15c7be98b098
  8. Groove App Crashes

Groove App Crashes: Hello. I love the Groove Music App for the most part. Recently it crashed when I was editing information on a particular album. Since then every time I right click on a album or a specific song to edit information the app crashes. It reopens fine but still will not allow...
  9. cortana lyrics

in Windows 10 Customization
    cortana lyrics: cortana lyrics is not working In edge.. what should I do ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/cortana-lyrics/018e36a0-59fa-4622-b9c9-9fecd86255b8
  10. Groove app not updating

Groove app not updating: Heya, Am having an issue with Groove app not updating. This started on the win 10 14926 build and is still happening on the newest build, 14931 It tells me there is an update then gets to about 500kb and stops saying there is an error and to check details. I click it and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add lyrics to groove music

2. plugin lyrics groove music

3. how to add lyrics in groove music

4. groove music add lyrics,
  5. Groove music lyrics Plugin,
  6. groove music lyrics,
  7. groove music player lyric,
  8. groove music show lyrics,
  9. add lyrics to groove,
  10. lyric aps for groove,
  11. can i add lyrics to groove,