Windows 10: Add Mac Pro device

Discus and support Add Mac Pro device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I add my Mac Pro as a device? The prior device I have is no longer working but it is listed as the only device. Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RebeccaMakkers, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Add Mac Pro device

How do I add my Mac Pro as a device? The prior device I have is no longer working but it is listed as the only device.

Thank you

:)

RebeccaMakkers, Feb 4, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

OWC Releases New 4.0TB Aura SSD Upgrade for 2013 Mac Pro

OWC, a leading zero emissions Mac and PC technology company, announced today the immediate availability of the OWC 4.0TB Aura SSD Upgrade for the 2013-current Apple Mac Pro. The Aura SSD for Mac Pro is the first internal SSD upgrade for the 2013-current Mac Pro and debuted at CES 2015 offering up to 2.0TB of capacity. The all-new 4.0TB model shipping just in time for CES 2016 doubles the capacity available offering up to 16x the capacity of the standard factory drive and 4X the capacity of the maximum factory SSD/flash option.

The 4.0TB OWC Aura SSD for 2013-current Mac Pro (black cylinder models) includes the award-winning OWC Envoy Pro SSD enclosure, making it easy to repurpose the original factory-installed Mac Pro SSD as an elegant aluminum-body external drive for incredible portable performance. OWC also provides free how-to installation videos and a special tool needed for straightforward end user/do-it-yourself installation.

Add Mac Pro device 48a_thm.jpg

OWC Aura SSD for Mac Pro Upgrade Kits includes:
    • Aura SSD for Mac Pro
    • Envoy Pro SSD enclosure for the existing factory SSD (transfer data & ongoing external use)
    • Double-shielded USB 3.0 / USB 3.1 Gen 1 connecting cable for the Envoy Pro enclosure
    • Complete kit with everything needed for end user installation of the new drive into 2013 Mac Pro
    • 3 Year OWC Limited Warranty.
    Innovative, Dependable, and Designed for Mac
    Built on the time-tested Aura platform, the Aura SSD for Mac Pro is the only internal SSD upgrade solution custom engineered for current Mac Pro models. OWC SSDs feature an industry-leading suite of controller technologies to deliver longevity and dependable performance.

Upgrade Easy with OWC
    The Aura SSD for Mac Pro upgrade kit comes complete with everything users need for a simple do-it-yourself upgrade. OWC's free, comprehensive install videos guide users through the process step-by-step. Click here for the install video.

"Regardless of which size factory SSD you're replacing, an Aura SSD upgrade gives you significantly more space to work, create, and express," said Larry O'Connor, OWC Founder and CEO. "Users can edit and store enormous photo, music and video libraries, and improve their efficiency in creative workflows. Such a huge internal SSD/Flash capacity boost gives you the freedom to do so much more on your Mac Pro."

Availability and Pricing
    The 4.0TB Aura SSD for Mac Pro is priced at $2,128.00 and is available now for same-day shipping at http://eshop.macsales.com/item/OWC/SSDA13MP4.0K/.

The other drives in the Aura line for Mac Pros are priced as follows:
    • 1.0TB version - $895.00
    • 2.0TB version - $1,447.99

btarunr, Feb 4, 2019
  3. TUngsten Win User
    Apple Introduces New Mac Pro

I hate to say it, but this is hardly worth $2799
    As MACs get more and more PC-like, I fear they will lose their identity altogether. Really, all Macs have now to differentiate themselves from the rest is the OS. The hardware is the same.

I love the cases though - are they using Lian-Li or a is it a knockoff?

TUngsten, Feb 4, 2019
  4. D_o_S Win User

Add Mac Pro device

Apple Launches the Mac Pro

Apple today announced its new Intel-based line of desktop computers. Called the Mac Pro, Apple's new desktops have been a long wait for many. The new computers are what many consider to be the catalyst that will boost development of Apple x86 software to a whole new level. Many of the world's top designers and artists develop their work on Apple's desktops and with the new technology that's inside these machines, the performance of Apple's desktops will leap to a new level.

Based on Intel Woodcrest Xeon DP processors, the new Mac Pro desktops are multi-core, multi-processor systems. At first, it was predicted that Apple would use Intel's Core 2 Duo processors but Core 2 Duo processors are not capable of operating in SMP mode. Apple's previous desktops based on the G5 processor used two dual-core processors and thus living up to that expecation required the skip over Core 2. DailyTech covered Intel's Xeon DP processors earlier this month. The processors currently top out at 3.0GHz and all of them come with 4MB of L2 cache. The rest of the Mac Pro is equally advanced:
    • Processor: Intel Xeon DP processor up to 3.0GHz
    • Each Mac Pro comes with dual processors
    • Memory: Up to 16GB of DDR2 memory
    • Graphics: Up to NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500 512MB
    • Storage: Up to 2TB of SATA storage
    • 4 PCIe slots
    New to the Mac Pro desktops is the ability for single PCIe x16 graphics cards. The new Mac Pro desktops can be equipped with Fibre Channel controllers as well as other SCSI options. The desktops come with twin GigE Ethernet ports and built in AirPort for connecting to 802.11b/g networks and Bluetooth connectivity. The Mac Pro desktops are also fully equipped with Apple's usual assortment of ports and connectors: FireWire 400, FireWire 800, USB 2.0, analog audio jacks and optical digital audio jacks.

Despite all the new technology crammed into the Mac Pro, Apple's design team has yet again produced a machine that's very well thought out on the inside as much as it is on the outside. Internal air cooling is well thought out and the Mac Pro comes with no less than six low-RPM high volume fans. Components are well cooled and with a flip of a lever, they are easily accessable for upgrades and adjustments.

Over the past several months, Apple has been releasing its product transitions at a steady pace, first with the iMac and then the Mac mini. The new Mac Pro desktops complete Apple's consumer line of computers according to its press release, is available immediately. If Apple's new Mac Pro turns out to be what many have been hoping for, it could be one of the most powerful and promising computers Apple has launched -- and it runs both OS X and Windows.

The new Mac Pro starts at $2499 and comes with a base configuration of:
    • Two 2.6GHz Xeon Processors
    • 1GB of RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce 7300GT 256MB
    • 250GB hard drive
    • Superdrive

The new Mac Pro desktops start shipping today.

Source: Daily Tech

D_o_S, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Add Mac Pro device

1. Add Mac Pro device - Similar Threads - Add Mac Pro

2. Windows 11 on Mac Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 on Mac Pro: Today I downloaded Parallels so I could partition and have Windows to be able to use my Premier+Ultra Embroidery system. After speaking with someone at Premier I was told it could be used on Windows 11. How ever I am finding that may not be the case. So, I have 2 questions...
  3. Windows 11 on Mac Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 on Mac Pro: Today I downloaded Parallels so I could partition and have Windows to be able to use my Premier+Ultra Embroidery system. After speaking with someone at Premier I was told it could be used on Windows 11. How ever I am finding that may not be the case. So, I have 2 questions...
  4. Add a device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a device: Hello, does anyone know why I keep getting a notification to "Add a device" from unknown people? Like this one in my screenshot: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-device/9b354173-9fd6-4839-9352-9667bd3e8254
  5. Add a device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add a device: Hello, does anyone know why I keep getting a notification to "Add a device" from unknown people? Like this one in my screenshot: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-device/9b354173-9fd6-4839-9352-9667bd3e8254
  6. add device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    add device: I have been trying to add wireless printers on same net as computer as well as a MicrosoftDiplayAdapter to two different computers with windows 10, neither as bluetooth or miracast. The wireless printers indicated wireless on but not discovered by add device or connect by...
  7. ADD A DEVICE

ADD A DEVICE: I need to add my device to my Microsoft account but my country/region is not listed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-device/3735760c-cfae-4a79-aabc-e5d6dcdd6e5e
  8. add device!!

add device!!: hello again..... ive been trying to add my t580 samsung tablet to my laptop to no avail...ive been sitting here for 3 hours waiting and nothing has happened....help, many thanks charlotte mueller...
  9. Microsoft account not showing my Mac Pro as a new device

Microsoft account not showing my Mac Pro as a new device: I installed office on both my pc and Mac Pro. Under my account, it only shows 1 device PC, not Mac Pro? How do I know the new version was installed?...
  10. Add a MAC address to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Add a MAC address to PC: trying to add a MAC address for ROKO wireless connection to my PC, Pls help thks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-mac-address-to-pc/669e98b6-d3bf-45b0-980a-33bc6a586374