Windows 10: add mail

Discus and support add mail in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi, I cant add all my email address to my outlook mail.. pls guide me thru... tq maggie... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Admedia Connections Sdn, May 23, 2019.

1. add mail

hi,

I cant add all my email address to my outlook mail..

pls guide me thru...

tq

maggie

:)

Admedia Connections Sdn, May 23, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. add mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 23, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, May 23, 2019
  4. Jayzilla Win User

add mail

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, May 23, 2019
Thema:

add mail

1. add mail - Similar Threads - add mail

2. add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.: How do I set up an AOL account to Mail in Windows 10. I keep getting "the settings are out of date" when I try to set it up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-aol-account-to-mail-i-keep-getting-the/f7d0d67f-0c4a-4d4d-b2fd-4675b350b7a7
  3. add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.: How do I set up an AOL account to Mail in Windows 10. I keep getting "the settings are out of date" when I try to set it up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-aol-account-to-mail-i-keep-getting-the/f7d0d67f-0c4a-4d4d-b2fd-4675b350b7a7
  4. add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS

add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS: What does this mean? Create an association in the Default Programs on control panel. Cannot send emails becacause of :"no email associationto perform this action"........Have been using the same email address for years..but cannot send emails from certain sites like...
  6. add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS

in Windows 10 Customization
    add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS: What does this mean? Create an association in the Default Programs on control panel. Cannot send emails becacause of :"no email associationto perform this action"........Have been using the same email address for years..but cannot send emails from certain sites like...
  7. add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows 11 - Microsoft 365 - cant add personal e-mail addresses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Microsoft 365 - cant add personal e-mail addresses: Morning, I received a new laptop, I have been struggling to add any of my @domain. addresses I keep on getting the error something whet wrong please try again.I have tried the following:1, editing the registry a. I did nit have a...
  9. Windows 11 - Microsoft 365 - cant add personal e-mail addresses

Windows 11 - Microsoft 365 - cant add personal e-mail addresses: Morning, I received a new laptop, I have been struggling to add any of my @domain. addresses I keep on getting the error something whet wrong please try again.I have tried the following:1, editing the registry a. I did nit have a...
  10. Windows 11 Mail App Stuck on Add Account Screen

Windows 11 Mail App Stuck on Add Account Screen: I have the Windows 11 Mail App. I opened it for the first time, and it brought me to the add account screen. I added all of my accounts but the app is stuck on that opening add account screen. I've reset the app. I've selected and turned on all of the privacy settings for...